Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her assistant probably posts the content, probably wrote most of it. That’s why they’re responding to the comments. Don’t forget that Emma is a girl boss so doesn’t need to lift a finger.

although........who reckons “laura” is Tony?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she does because as soon as one of her insta mates (living thrifty) or whatever is mentioned, she obviously tells them because they post status’ about being mentioned
Oh look who’s just been mentioned. Coincidence?

Reactions: 4
Wait, she moved into a brand new house a MONTH ago, puts shelves up but cba to paint the wall so is leaving it? duck my life. They’re either skint or even lazier than I thought. It’s a small room that needs painting and won’t even cost the earth. I’d prioritise that over those vile ikea shelves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, she moved into a brand new house a MONTH ago, puts shelves up but cba to paint the wall so is leaving it? duck my life. They’re either skint or even lazier than I thought. It’s a small room that needs painting and won’t even cost the earth. I’d prioritise that over those vile ikea shelves 😂
Lazy bastards both of them. Id love to own my own place yet these two morons are just going to treat theirs like a cattary and a dumping ground.

Reactions: 5
Could have done 1 wall different from the rest with a small tin of paint. I don't get it, they'll b have to take the shelves down again to paint, pointless.

Another Morrisons box, she is so greedy.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need another box. There not designs for people on 100k a year.
Still waiting for a cake in it i assume.

Reactions: 7
I can not BELIEVE she’s unpacked and arranged furniture and put shelves up on a partly painted wall that would take probably an hour at most to just fully paint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend picked one up yesterday it was full of sweets and cakes and bread she took it food bank.
I don’t think they mix them up they just shove in what they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. Why on Earth has it taken over a month for 1 room to be fully unpacked?? And now leaving it in that state? Just to buy a tin of paint for £15 out of your 6 figure income, get off your lazy backside and hop to it? She might even find it enjoyable (the horror of having to move about though!).

2. Why has she claimed 3 morrisons boxes in the past week?? As well as multiple food shops each time she goes to collect the box I imagine?? Who needs that much food for 2 people!

3. Why is she sharing posts about the animals dying in Australia vs ones killed for meat? She's not vegetarian so it comes across as just trivializing the issue in Australia, or just her being hypocritical, especially considering I don't think I've ever seen her post a meal which doesn't contain meat.

She really needs to get a grip 🙄🙄

My friend picked one up yesterday it was full of sweets and cakes and bread she took it food bank.
I don’t think they mix them up they just shove in what they have.
Yeah I think it’s whatever is going out of date on that day, store dependant. But she is one greedy pig to need 3 boxes. I love the idea of the boxes and preventing food waste, but ffs let people in need get them. That could really make the difference to someone not needing to use a food bank one week, especially in January when everyone is even more skint than before.

• Heart
The pink chair is already dirty 😕
Literally just came on to say that!! Didn't know if it was somewhat the picture but it already looks filthy??? What on earth goes on in her house for everything to be so dirty?

The pink chair is already dirty 😕
I have pets and there's no way I would let them walk all over carpets and furniture with dirty feet. The floors must be filthy if the cat has left marks like that on the chair after walking all through the house and upstairs! Bet the house stinks as well 🤢🤢🤢

I have cats and they don't make grubby marks like that. The filth would have come from them and all of the greasy food they eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.