Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE, I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂
Is she 5!?!!!!!!
Oh
From the blog itself... 13 reasons why you shouldn’t do Disneyland paris

Oh my actual god, she is complaining because she's fat! Is that their fault!
Obviously coming back at 11 for fireworks is too much effort and interferes with nap time.
Does she not know what European tourists can be like!
We've been and we enjoyed it, you have to research first. It is a different country after all.

Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s favourite Emma moan? Mine is when she went to Disneyland Paris and moaned that everything was in french.
either that no one called her princess at disneyland paris even though she had her tiara on
or
when the carpet shop didn't offer them a seat
both classics ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 that is hilarious.
Never in my life did I think she would moan it’s to hot.

One can of fizzy drink wasn’t enough. If I have a Pepsi or Fanta with my dinner I normally can’t drink it all because it fills me up. God forbid she had to order some water.

Disney should really reply telling her she’s an uncultured swine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On our final day, we were planning to check out a 11 am – the latest you can check out. At 10 am we were both naked – my towel had fallen whilst I was putting my make up on and Tony was literally stepping into his boxers when the door to our room opened

😱😱😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On our final day, we were planning to check out a 11 am – the latest you can check out. At 10 am we were both naked – my towel had fallen whilst I was putting my make up on and Tony was literally stepping into his boxers when the door to our room opened

😱😱😱
I mean, we’ve all been caught butt naked by a cleaner before - but WHY would you announce that to social media? WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same, just say they came in when they shouldn’t of! Don’t need the nitty gritty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

😱😱😱
My deepest sympathies to the poor housekeeper, I do hope they got offered counselling to get over it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should we start a go fund me for the poor housekeepers therapy. I guess they alway chap now after that 😂😂😂

• Haha
now moaning about her broken expensive candle. Get over it love we found broken stuff when we moved we didn't post it all over the internet.
Doesn't look well wrapped either.

now moaning about her broken expensive candle. Get over it love we found broken stuff when we moved we didn't post it all over the internet.
Doesn't look well wrapped either.
It’s taken a MONTH to unwrap a candle. We moved into our house on the Friday, was unpacked and all furniture in by the Monday (apart from the new sofa). They don’t even go to work, wtf are they doing? I can only imagine napping and gaming?

Reactions: 9
That blog post makes her sound like a complete idiot. Who cares if they asked if you wanted a king size bed, its quite normal and we've asked to change rooms before when being given a twin. Its not embarrassing and its really not a big deal. The pool thing 😂 so basically she didn't read what she was agreeing to and them blamed someone else - usual Princess Emma behaviour.

I can't beleive, well I can, that she was shocked that some of the parts were in French.. it was PARIS. Sorry this is more a rant to her than you guys!

And the princess thing, yes if she was 3 and in a dress I totally get it. This is two adults. I would be mortified if I was called princess but I wouldn't wear a tiara.

They got up at 5:30 to get into the park for 8am? Judging by one of the photos, she isn't that precious about having washed her hair so what took them so long.... the all you can eat buffet breakfast?!

She is just moan moan moan.

Emma ‘getting those nutrients in’ by eating a tuna salad for lunch. I feel like she eats normally for about 3 days and then has 3 weeks worth of takeaways. One dry salad won’t suddenly make you healthy Emma.

I moved house on the 20th December a few years ago. By Christmas Eve we were unpacked and the decorations were up. They’re just so used to their sedentary lifestyle, they don’t see how abnormal it is.

From the blog itself... 13 reasons why you shouldn’t do Disneyland paris

Who goes to Disneyland and makes a massive deal about the swimming pool being closed?:rolleyes: 😂 It is a nice extra for when you aren't rushed off your feet but you can go to a swimming pool anywhere!

I'm going through the comments and it seems like "Laura" could be Emma to boost her interaction and replying to herself 😂 😂 😂
Is this just me or does it seem fishy to someone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who goes to Disneyland and makes a massive deal about the swimming pool being closed?:rolleyes: 😂 It is a nice extra for when you aren't rushed off your feet but you can go to a swimming pool anywhere!

I'm going through the comments and it seems like "Laura" could be Emma to boost her interaction and replying to herself 😂 😂 😂
Is this just me or does it seem fishy to someone else?
Seems a very odd comment from ‘Laura’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Emma ‘getting those nutrients in’ by eating a tuna salad for lunch. I feel like she eats normally for about 3 days and then has 3 weeks worth of takeaways. One dry salad won’t suddenly make you healthy Emma.

I moved house on the 20th December a few years ago. By Christmas Eve we were unpacked and the decorations were up. They’re just so used to their sedentary lifestyle, they don’t see how abnormal it is.
We moved once on the 21st December. Tree was up the same day!

Do you think she’s reading here. Her latest story suggests she might!
if so I’m making a direct appeal to you to sort your life out. Get your health and happiness sorted and please stop being whingey, immature and childish. You are over 30 now Emma but we feel like you sometimes forget the last digit. Only you can make a change and we are trying to help.

if so I’m making a direct appeal to you to sort your life out. Get your health and happiness sorted and please stop being whingey, immature and childish. You are over 30 now Emma but we feel like you sometimes forget the last digit. Only you can make a change and we are trying to help.
Yeah she does because as soon as one of her insta mates (living thrifty) or whatever is mentioned, she obviously tells them because they post status’ about being mentioned

Im sure she reads here, we once commented about the state of her cooker when she was doing a cook with me and then next day on her stories she said she cleaned her cooker and added "you're welcome" in a very passive aggressive tone which was clearly a nod to us ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.