Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TGI’s is heart attack food on a plate!
Delicious.. but deffo heart attack inducing especially when you’ve just ate a chemical laden smush dog and you’re already big 🤢

Reactions: 3
TGI’s is heart attack food on a plate!
Delicious.. but deffo heart attack inducing especially when you’ve just ate a chemical laden smush dog and you’re already big 🤢
And spent all of December eating takeaways. Plus Christmas and new year...

Wonder if Emma got Tony to push her around ikea on a flat trolley with her blanket 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And spent all of December eating takeaways. Plus Christmas and new year...

Wonder if Emma got Tony to push her around ikea on a flat trolley with her blanket 🤣
The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was Jabba the Hutt!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for saving money and sometimes do feel guilty if I go to buy reductions in order to save a few quid (I think of others who may really rely on them) BUT I agree the whole box thing is ridiculous leave some for those really in need of them! She gets them to save a few who’s but will blow hundreds on takeaway and eating out already I dislike 2020 Emma Drew 😅

Reactions: 7
Drives 2 hours (Fuel)
Eats hotdog (🤢 Gross but ok cheap)
Eats TGI (...you’ve JUST Eaten?)
Buys reduced Cat tat (Not needed)

Buys significantly large reduced box of FRESH produce that she won’t use even half of I bet, after spending ££ on her gullet already, for one meal, proving she does not need a discounted box, nor will use it likely. Feel sorry for those genuinely feeling the pinch.

She sure knows how to save money eh Emma, 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get it! Buy a £3 box of vegetables but spend atleast £30-£50 on lunch at restaurant and £3 on hotdogs. Plus the takeaway they will probably have because it’s friday.
If she wants to save money make food at home. Such backwards thinking honestly.

Reactions: 10
I bet she doesn’t even know how to cook or use half the box. She doesn’t seem the best cook. Especially not with actual fruit or veg 🤣

Reactions: 4
They must eat such an enormous amount of food, she seems to be in the supermarket with a trolley full every bloody day! It doesn't matter how cheap it is if you're dead in 5 years from a heart attack because you couldn't resist an Ikea hotdog and some reduced doughnuts.

Reactions: 2
Her money management is truly bizarre.
That box is great but she doesn’t seem to cook or use the box to show how to save money.
I have saved money this week by making soup to take with me for lunch. It’s cheap, easy and filling...and slightly dull but eating out on a whim isn’t budgeting.

I’m all for saving money and sometimes do feel guilty if I go to buy reductions in order to save a few quid (I think of others who may really rely on them) BUT I agree the whole box thing is ridiculous leave some for those really in need of them! She gets them to save a few who’s but will blow hundreds on takeaway and eating out already I dislike 2020 Emma Drew 😅
Me too - but it’s a bit different stumbling across yellow stickers when you’re in the shop anyway than constantly refreshing an app and then making the journey to the shop just for it 😂

Why doesn’t she try and make fakeaways instead, and blog or vlog about it? Eg instead of going to TGI Friday make your own burgers, wedges etc . Slightly healthier, could be interesting content and better for the budget.

Reactions: 6
if she bought the box, showed how to get the best use of it all, maybe did a few different soups or vegetable curries etc, showed how she portioned it up and froze some for meals, showed cost per portion and the like then fab it would help people but she's doing it out of pure greed, cheap items so she of course needs it, most will go to waste as she will have too many no days to peel, chop ad actually cook all that veg, she's more unlikeable by the week these days :/

Reactions: 9
This is the sort of content we would LOVE. I don’t think a single person would complain about that if she made those sorts of videos. There is so much potential if she just tried something more than an affiliate link

Reactions: 9
Emma is going to keep on doing that box until she gets one with a whole birthday cake in like everybody else 😂 it really must be so frustrating for her seeing people tagging her getting their boxes with Disney Princess cakes and all she’s got is a load of slightly past it’s best broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emma is going to keep on doing that box until she gets one with a whole birthday cake in like everybody else 😂 it really must be so frustrating for her seeing people tagging her getting their boxes with Disney Princess cakes and all she’s got is a load of slightly past it’s best broccoli
This 👆

Reactions: 3
But that can go for any company. Why is Chip any different?
Banks have now accepted Open Banking. I can link all my accounts to Barclays if I choose.
It’s a little disappointing that as we hit 2020, people are still panicking about this kind of thing.
You are right you can link your bank accounts ( i have done the same). Banks are trusted though and have safety measures and guarantees in place protected by government. What do we know about Chip? If fraud takes place via your bank you have various routes to challenge it and to have a chance of getting it back. What chance would you have if Chip was involved?

You are right you can link your bank accounts ( i have done the same). Banks are trusted though and have safety measures and guarantees in place protected by government. What do we know about Chip? If fraud takes place via your bank you have various routes to challenge it and to have a chance of getting it back. What chance would you have if Chip was involved?
Can only go on my experience but I has some issues with my bank account and got locked out which impacted my third party software (accounting software)
. When I spoke to Santander their told me they do support third party apps and basically if anything happens I could be left out of pocket as the use wasn’t authorised and was at our risk. I can’t comment on other banks or apps. I guess it’s about your details being intercepted while using the other app.

Reactions: 1
No content today, are they in a food coma somewhere?
They're probably still in bed, worn out from their tiring trip to Ikea yesterday, the shop is huge so it's probably the most exercise they've done in a while.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.