Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s saturday to be fair so I don’t blame her. I’ve got horrific cramps today that have given me a headache and I’ve been up all night. I wish I could be in bed but alas I have children.

Just going to put it out there. Her cats look like they need a wash. I know they’re cats but they look dirty. Can you wash cats? I defo think she should be brushing them every day to help with fuzz loss.

Reactions: 1
It’s saturday to be fair so I don’t blame her. I’ve got horrific cramps today that have given me a headache and I’ve been up all night. I wish I could be in bed but alas I have children.

Just going to put it out there. Her cats look like they need a wash. I know they’re cats but they look dirty. Can you wash cats? I defo think she should be brushing them every day to help with fuzz loss.
My long haired cat has had the odd bath but only because his fur can get mucky around his nether regions.

Reactions: 1
excuse me, have you not seen her onion tanglers 😂😂😂
They are her piece de resistance. Oh and let s not forget her yorkies that she has perfected using another bloggers menu. Obs at the moment she is off cooking so don't really understand why she needed that Morrisons Box

Reactions: 5

I have a tabby and a ragdoll. My ragdoll gets bathed most days coz he shits on himself (he’s an hole kitten 😂). My tabby has never been bathed and has the softest shiniest fur ever. It’s all down to what you feed them etc,

Reactions: 3
I have a tabby and a ragdoll. My ragdoll gets bathed most days coz he shits on himself (he’s an hole kitten 😂). My tabby has never been bathed and has the softest shiniest fur ever. It’s all down to what you feed them etc,
😂 I love rag dolls 😍
My fave insta cats ever 😂
I wasn’t sure but she said before about how dirty they are so got rid of the carpets or something like that.
Then the cat fur everywhere 😣
Some of her pictures they just look like they need a good scrub not judgment for it my dog has a bath a lot because shes a poo roller. To be honest it could just be her awful photography,
Would brushing help with the fuzz trails they leave?

Reactions: 2
😂 I love rag dolls 😍
My fave insta cats ever 😂
I wasn’t sure but she said before about how dirty they are so got rid of the carpets or something like that.
Then the cat fur everywhere 😣
Some of her pictures they just look like they need a good scrub not judgment for it my dog has a bath a lot because shes a poo roller. To be honest it could just be her awful photography,
Would brushing help with the fuzz trails they leave?
I only brush my raggie every few days and they’re really long hair. I hoover twice a week and that’s it. So god knows what she’s doing because she has three moggies

is that the dish where she puts onions in milk?🤮
Yeah 😂😂 she should go on the great British menu 🤣

Hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
A ... ROBOT ... VACUUM ... CLEANER

my faith in humanity is broken.

• Haha
Now, come on! That thing will need emptying a million times a day! One look at her house and I'm sure that damn thing will go on strike
It wasn’t going back for a charge. It was on its way to grab the charger and get the hell out of that house. All that cat hair that it will pick up she could have a 4th cat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A ... ROBOT ... VACUUM ... CLEANER

my faith in humanity is broken.
They go so slow, surely it’s quicker to actually hoover? I’ve got a cordless dyson and literally takes a few mins per room and is as light as anything 😂

They go so slow, surely it’s quicker to actually hoover? I’ve got a cordless dyson and literally takes a few mins per room and is as light as anything 😂
Yes but doing it yourself requires effort didn’t you know! 😂

that hoover will blow up by month end....fact!
It'll be gone when it starts attacking one of her prizes pussies. :ROFLMAO: 😺

*Prized pussies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hoovering is supposed to be a really good form of exercise so is mopping.

Is she literally trying to make herself bed ridden.

Reactions: 6
Hoovering is supposed to be a really good form of exercise so is mopping.

Is she literally trying to make herself bed ridden.
Yup! I’m shocked. Not many people love cleaning their house, but we all do it because we’re not lazy. I love having a clean house I just hate doing it 😂 not a chance would I get a robot or cleaners to do it for me. Takes me an hour max to do my whole house and I have cats, two jobs and a partner who works away 80% of the year. What’s her excuse? She’s literally at home all day every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.