Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t her cats indoor with littertrays?

I have 3 cats and hoover twice a day! Littertrays cause so many bits on the floor, along with cat hair. I don’t know how she couldn’t hoover!

Reactions: 3
The robot hoovers are shite! My brother had one in his bachelor days and any places it can’t fit like round chair/table legs, corners etc
you find a build up of crap so I can imagine the place will still be filthy anyway!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't understand robot hoovers in all honesty. I've seen too many shows where they roll in poo and get it everywhere 😂
I'm sure they must be handy for those days where you aren't in the mood or packed out day, but not as a full replacement for hoovering.

I'm predicting that the hoover upsets the precious treecko and it is packed away never to be seen again....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aren’t her cats indoor with littertrays?

I have 3 cats and hoover twice a day! Littertrays cause so many bits on the floor, along with cat hair. I don’t know how she couldn’t hoover!
I think they go out - I know the two girls do. Not sure on treecko

Taking bets on how long it is until she’s too lazy to get the robot cleaner out (and makes a stupid excuse about it).

Place your bets via a gambling site affiliate link Emma will share on her stories soon...

Reactions: 9

Her current excuse for not doing anything that requires any effort on her part is that her and Tony are now carers for a family member as mentioned here. Note that she still has plenty of time for eating out, eating takeaways, lying in bed, buying tat and watching Netflix.

Reactions: 8

Her current excuse for not doing anything that requires any effort on her part is that her and Tony are now carers for a family member as mentioned here. Note that she still has plenty of time for eating out, eating takeaways, lying in bed, buying tat and watching Netflix.
Is this her dad who she sees about once a week if he’s lucky? This infuriates me so much, my mum cared for my grandad. She reduced her hours at work so she could go everyday, did all her shopping, washing and cleaning. Took her to every appointment. And never claimed a penny from the government. I do think Emma and Tony will claim. It’s easy money if you know how to get it!

Reactions: 8
Read the blog post, completely baffling.
It really doesn’t explain how she makes money or how much she made. It’s utterly useless.

Anyone can claim they have a six figure business but where is the prove?

Reactions: 6
The lazy sod should be getting out of the car and helping Tony!
I think it’s a combination of being the laziest person I’ve ever observed, but it’s probably genuinely impossible for her to lift anything more than a hand held item because of the size of her midsection. I imagine that’s where it begins for people who end up bed bound, gradually every day tasks become more and more difficult the bigger they get. Emma must find hoovering difficult, hence the robot. That’s just one small way that she’s giving up on every day life due to the size of her body. From watching her it’s so easy to see how people do end up stuck in bed for months if not years at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I call bullshit.
Quick journeys she’s fine but long she’s not.
Basically she can lay out in the back and nap on long journeys but short ones it’s not worth it.

And some days she can drive herself?

I understand she did had issues, but I think most of the time the reason she’s in the back is she loves being a slob princess. Being driven around, eating snacks. If they crashed, and she’s there lying on the back under a blanket they are going to have a really hard job getting her out!

Ragdoll owner here too! There's no way a robot vacuum cleaner is powerful enough to pick up cat hair, even short haired cats. Not forgetting Emma's hair which will be everywhere.
Get a Dyson cordless and get on with it!

• Sick
Ragdoll owner here too! There's no way a robot vacuum cleaner is powerful enough to pick up cat hair, even short haired cats. Not forgetting Emma's hair which will be everywhere.
Get a Dyson cordless and get on with it!
No! Sharks are miles better lol

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a combination of being the laziest person I’ve ever observed, but it’s probably genuinely impossible for her to lift anything more than a hand held item because of the size of her midsection. I imagine that’s where it begins for people who end up bed bound, gradually every day tasks become more and more difficult the bigger they get. Emma must find hoovering difficult, hence the robot. That’s just one small way that she’s giving up on every day life due to the size of her body. From watching her it’s so easy to see how people do end up stuck in bed for months if not years at a time.

I've seen a few bloggers with this Hoover robot this week and they are all bloggers that are VERY vocal about declaring things as an #ad or #gifted.

Has anyone seen them mention why they all suddenly have the same brand robot Hoover?! They've been tagging the brand too

Emma is going to keep on doing that box until she gets one with a whole birthday cake in like everybody else 😂 it really must be so frustrating for her seeing people tagging her getting their boxes with Disney Princess cakes and all she’s got is a load of slightly past it’s best broccoli
Ha ha I keep thinking this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Didn’t they sack the cleaner in there old house when she blocked up the toilet with wipes? I’m sure it was something like that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.