Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look debate soon turned to where they’ll be eating out, could they not of bought sandwiches with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she sit in the back?

Also why do they always have to eat out
She sits in the back cos she’s gets passenger anxiety apparently so she sets up a ‘den’ in the back which is essentially just an excuse for her to be lazy and greedy cos she just eats and naps...

also they have to eat out because they’re gluttonous toads and it’s one of their only pleasures in life I believe.

Reactions: 11
does she even have a seat belt on while she's laid out on the backseat with a duvet, pillows and surrounded by snacks?

Reactions: 3
I get slight passenger anxiety and find being in the front much more calming and safe. I don’t understand being chauffeured around :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Just hesitate to ask but why don't they buy on line from Ikea if the journey is so much trouble. Worth the £39 delivery fee I'm sure as The Disney princess said it was shelves they needed. Or was it the attraction of the food - hotdogs and all you can eat lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has the same car as me and NOTHING from ikea fits in it. We went to ikea (We live 30 mins away) and still had to get them to deliver everything we bought 😂 it’s £39 if you’re in the catchment area, I can’t imagine they will be if it’s that much of a drive

Reactions: 1
I dread to think how they would manage if, heavens forbid, they were in a car crash. That bloody duvet of hers would hamper her means of escape

Reactions: 4
Omg, the massive hotdog wasn't even lunch?!

Please, Emma, do something before its too late!

I have passenger anxiety - been in two crashes, one as driver, one worse as a passenger (it was an idiot trying to evade a police chase, smashed into my side). It’s affected me greatly, I don’t drive any more, I get panic attacks if we travel out of our local area. I however do not make a fort in the back because that’s stupid, I either use a meditation app on my phone or read a book to try and ‘zone out’. I get it, I do, it’s horrendous but what she’s doing is making it so much worse and, if they ever do get in a nasty accident she’s messing up her chances of survival/rescue etc.

Also whilst we’re on the anxiety thing and nope days, Ikea is one of the WORST places imo for MH/Anxiety!! She is odd!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those hotdogs were huge, how can they have been a pre lunch snack???

300 odd calories in that hotdog, practically nothing in the way of nutrition. Most people would be comfortably full after that, the idea of going to TGIs with its massive plates of carb-heavy food is making me feel ill just thinking about it 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.