Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining about having three hours sleep and her day being hard because of it. Not being funny but that’s a regular occurrence for me and millions of others but we still have to do an actual days work not lie around having a frigging nap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Because you have to give them your online banking log in details. Your not giving them your card number you are allowing them third party access to your bank accounts.

you are effectively giving them permission to do things in your account and store your security details. A card and DD can be stopped and money recalled. If you allow someone access to your bank you are effectively giving them permission to do as they please and some banks will not see this as fraud as you have your details over.
All you’re doing is giving them read only access and CPA (which many companies do). And as far as I’m aware, you can no longer set up a new payee to an account without receiving an OTP code... something that only you will have access to.

Reactions: 3
she's done two hours of work but the tiredness is real so she's back in bed, those 4 bathrooms won't clean themselves princess ;)

Reactions: 5
How old is she? She talks like an entitled teenage. The sulky and Sarcy attitude 😑

and I had no idea she had a cleaner before 😅 what happened to them!

Reactions: 2
All you’re doing is giving them read only access and CPA (which many companies do). And as far as I’m aware, you can no longer set up a new payee to an account without receiving an OTP code... something that only you will have access to.
I was going to say the same thing. It’s all Open Banking and was government backed and has been running for a good few years now. Most banks have updated their terms and conditions to say it’s ok.
Chip have read only access so they can see and work out how much to save, with bank grade encryption. They see only and can not touch any money. There’s a direct debit set up to transfer savings and you can stop it if you want. Chip don’t hold any money. It’s held as emoney with barclays.
Obviously, not surprisingly, emma hasn’t explained how it works properly. She’s probably promoted it because shes being paid, not because she knows anything about it.
I signed up via another blogger when there was a £15 deal and have had no issues at all. I love the app and have saved over £100 without noticing, something I’ve not been able to do before. However they explained how it all worked properly so I was confident about signing up through them.

she's done two hours of work but the tiredness is real so she's back in bed, those 4 bathrooms won't clean themselves princess ;)
This is why I so dislike her. She boasts about her blog, 6 figure income but truthfully she does almost naff all. OK if she can earn that living off affiliate links but I don't count that as work or being good at anything. The whole sex caller centre thing that Tony allegedly knew about and was OK with but she screamed harassment when someone identified her and called at home - yes of course not OK and individuals have to do what they feel OK to make a living but now posting about BDSM on her new Mrs Pinch blog what has that got to do with frugal living. What is she about? Maybe I'm just stupid but she seems to be flailing about not doing anything well or in a definable direction. I know normal can be different for every person but where does Princess Emma fit?

Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with those boxes from Morrison’s? I get they’re great for food waste but let someone who probably relies on cheap food to survive. Is he shouldn’t be solely relying on them when she earns 6 figures

Reactions: 12
Why is she obsessed with those boxes from Morrison’s? I get they’re great for food waste but let someone who probably relies on cheap food to survive. Is he shouldn’t be solely relying on them when she earns 6 figures
Exactly... She is utterly GREEDY!

Reactions: 8
Really been annoying me lately with the boxes. She doesn't need them she's a boss witch who makes 6 figures in her wizness. So greedy!

I don't watch her stories. Is she actually using the items in the Morrison's boxes? That's a lot of veg for two people who don't really eat veg.

Ahh THIS!
Or donate it, it's pure greed, she is loaded and its I get a bargain is still good but taking limited boxes when you're that well off is utterly greedy. I bet she was hoping for lots of sugary treats.

I don't watch her stories. Is she actually using the items in the Morrison's boxes? That's a lot of veg for two people who don't really eat veg.
Apparently she was still using the tomatoes yesterday in cooking.

Hmm no. I’m sure I don’t like her as a person either 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 70746
I don’t like her content because she hasn’t got any or her as a person tbh. I’ve actually followed her for ages and DID like her content. There’s a running theme here Emma, most people here followed you when you HAD content and liked you. We’re still following because we all like car crash tv. We’re not bullies or ghost followers and have never liked you, we actually did follow your good advice and enjoyed your content.

Your hairs greasy because you eat greasy food and don’t wash it enough.
oh god yes I forgot to mention this in my post above - what was that bullshit about? It’s impossible for your hair to be ‘greasy’ after you WASH it - if it’s full of something afterwards then it’s product build up which isn’t grease and you’re better off investing in a good clarifying shampoo rather than dumping bicarbonate on your head...

I don’t like her content because she hasn’t got any or her as a person tbh. I’ve actually followed her for ages and DID like her content. There’s a running theme here Emma, most people here followed you when you HAD content and liked you. We’re still following because we all like car crash tv. We’re not bullies or ghost followers and have never liked you, we actually did follow your good advice and enjoyed your content.
Yep I actually used to like her content and now just follow for the car crash too

Off to ikea in the back like the princess she is. How are they gonna fit the Ikea furniture in the car if she has to sit in the back 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.