Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for all of their toothbrushes remember cos they need one in every bathroom incase they forget to brush...the more bathrooms they have the more likely they are to brush their teeth I assume hahaha
My thoughts exactly...although maybe they need 4 to cope with the fallout from the all you can eat buffet
These made me gip 😂 I can smell them just thinking about it! Dirty bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is no way she is up to the challenge of keeping four bathrooms clean. I hate to think of the state they will be in a few weeks 🤢

and the whole buffet thing, even if she was under the height limit, they would take one look at her and how much she plans to put away and say no. Do neither of the care about their health. They are very overweight, with signs of obesity already effecting them and neither of them are making and positive changes. They have so much spare time they would be walking, swimming or doing yoga every day!

Reactions: 4
There is no way she is up to the challenge of keeping four bathrooms clean. I hate to think of the state they will be in a few weeks 🤢

and the whole buffet thing, even if she was under the height limit, they would take one look at her and how much she plans to put away and say no. Do neither of the care about their health. They are very overweight, with signs of obesity already effecting them and neither of them are making and positive changes. They have so much spare time they would be walking, swimming or doing yoga every day!
The whole house is going to be vile by the end of the month. Fair enough, if you want a big house then buy a big house, but how do they intend on keeping it clean? All that's go is to happen is poor princess Emma is going to get overwhelmed and not be able to do it and instead just nap, they've definitely bitten off more than they can chew I think.

If I had the money and the free time that they did my life would be far more exciting than what they show on Instagram. Plenty of time to cook, do errands, do exercise, get out, and travel the world. The only place they seem interested in going to is Disneyland for the 14th bloody time, how about actually experiencing another country's culture and activities that aren't aimed at children.

Reactions: 7
The whole house is going to be vile by the end of the month. Fair enough, if you want a big house then buy a big house, but how do they intend on keeping it clean? All that's go is to happen is poor princess Emma is going to get overwhelmed and not be able to do it and instead just nap, they've definitely bitten off more than they can chew I think.

If I had the money and the free time that they did my life would be far more exciting than what they show on Instagram. Plenty of time to cook, do errands, do exercise, get out, and travel the world. The only place they seem interested in going to is Disneyland for the 14th bloody time, how about actually experiencing another country's culture and activities that aren't aimed at children.
She will get a cleaner 100%

She doesn’t even have to go abroad. I’d love to visit some of Scotland and Cornwall. They work form a laptop so they can literally go anywhere.

I expect the family had a cleaner when she was growing up in South Africa. I imagine they were quite well off.

I expect the family had a cleaner when she was growing up in South Africa. I imagine they were quite well off.
It would explain her lack of cleaning knowledge and general selfish behaviour while being incredibly arrogant. I've always wondered if she hopes if she leaves it long enough, one of the cats will end up cleaning the tit for her

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even have to go abroad. I’d love to visit some of Scotland and Cornwall. They work form a laptop so they can literally go anywhere.
Exactly! They barely leave the bed and I just don't get it? The only place they ever seem to go to is Norwich? I live in Norwich, it's nice, but why doesn't she go visit the Norfolk coast, idk how anyone can live in Norfolk and not go to the seaside towns or the country parks. Granted they've just moved to Norfolk but I don't see it happening. I just honestly don't see how this is 'living the life you want' or whatever her motto is.

Reactions: 6
The trouble is though, ultimately this is a back door into your bank account. Say the hack gets hacked, or isnt updated, or is sold to another company. They then have access to bank accounts and could clear it out. Your bank would view it very dimly because you have permitted access to a third party app.

People are obviously free to do as they please but morally there is no way I would be recommending these sorts of things to other people.
But that can go for any company. Why is Chip any different?
Banks have now accepted Open Banking. I can link all my accounts to Barclays if I choose.
It’s a little disappointing that as we hit 2020, people are still panicking about this kind of thing.

Banks have now accepted Open Banking. I can link all my accounts to Barclays if I choose.
It’s a little disappointing that as we hit 2020, people are still panicking about this kind of thing.
Not all banks have, Santander for one haven’t and I’ve been told by them it’s a risk allowing a third party to access the accounts and we are not covered.

I don’t use chip but I have used other apps that allow access to my accounts (budgeting etc). However there is always a risk when you give your information over even if it’s not the app it could be a hacker.

I don't see anybody 'panicking'. I do see some very reasonable points being raised as to whether it's sensible to let third parties have access to your personal bank account.

Whilst I agree that it's probably highly unlikely that this Chip thing will clear out your bank account and bugger off to the Caribbean with your savings, so to speak, it's a valid concern to wonder where you'd stand legally in the unlikely event something did go wrong if you'd given Chip no-holds-barred access to your bank account in the first place. I suspect you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 6
I don't see anybody 'panicking'. I do see some very reasonable points being raised as to whether it's sensible to let third parties have access to your personal bank account.

Whilst I agree that it's probably highly unlikely that this Chip thing will clear out your bank account and bugger off to the Caribbean with your savings, so to speak, it's a valid concern to wonder where you'd stand legally in the unlikely event something did go wrong if you'd given Chip no-holds-barred access to your bank account in the first place. I suspect you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
But why is Chip more likely to lose your money compared to a shop or utility company?

Reactions: 1
But why is Chip more likely to lose your money compared to a shop or utility company?
Because you have to give them your online banking log in details. Your not giving them your card number you are allowing them third party access to your bank accounts.

you are effectively giving them permission to do things in your account and store your security details. A card and DD can be stopped and money recalled. If you allow someone access to your bank you are effectively giving them permission to do as they please and some banks will not see this as fraud as you have your details over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.