Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use chip after getting a £15 welcome bonus... I liked it but didn’t love it. I felt it didn’t help me that much as I’m good at saving and putting money aside on pay day. I only really used it for the bonus and haven’t saved into it since

I bet Emma hasn’t even used it. Or she only used it for the free money and deleted it after. I bet she was shocked people didn’t know who she was on her Poundland group lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be honest if Emma recommends it I would not use it. Yes some things are OK most require you to do the first thing get the payment and then get out. Yes I am internet savvy and would remember to do that but many would not. I sell on ebay since retiring (yes fully registered as a business and paying tax) but know all her posted offers from ebay are for personal sellers only which she insists she is. Nope she is not never in a million years has she been less than a size 20 in clothes yet she has sold 'personal items' that have ranged from size 6.

Reactions: 5
This is very true. One of the Poundland members commented this in the thread

View attachment 69602
This is great advice, I’ve often thought about signing up to one of these apps but I don’t want to link my bank account. I bank with HSBC so good to know that they offer this.
its clear that Emma is only interested in herself and is advertising the one that funds her nope days.

I wonder if she will swap a Chinese takeaway, to a Chinese restaurant. Technically its not having a takeaway 😂
That would mean that she would have to be a public place which when was the last time she eat out to restaurant etc.

Found that last post of hers so insulting and condescending. Just cos she does duck all besides stuffing her face either in her house or out at a restaurant doesn’t mean other people can afford to do the same. The person she was debating with must’ve thought she was an absolute gluttonous cretin.
‘B B B BUT NO TAKEAWAYS?!? HOW DO YOU COPE?’

Reactions: 8
Found that last post of hers so insulting and condescending. Just cos she does duck all besides stuffing her face either in her house or out at a restaurant doesn’t mean other people can afford to do the same. The person she was debating with must’ve thought she was an absolute gluttonous cretin.
‘B B B BUT NO TAKEAWAYS?!? HOW DO YOU COPE?’
she just can’t comprehend a life without take aways or eating out. And for just one sign up on her affiliate link a month, you can prevent Emma having to live in a world of cooking her own dinners and being a grown up. Please help make this world a better place xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she just can’t comprehend a life without take aways or eating out. And for just one sign up on her affiliate link a month, you can prevent Emma having to live in a world of cooking her own dinners and being a grown up. Please help make this world a better place xx
😂 honestly she did not come across well in that post, the person she was speaking to made so much sense and she sounded like a spoilt child responding with ‘yeah but what about takeaways’ all the time! It just made her sound pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she eat them the whole of December though? A week without them is I guess good if you eat them all the time. We have one a month not because we can’t afford it but because it’s just not that good for you.
She’s sounded pissed that she’s had to give them up tbh.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her or her “humour” she thinks she’s funny but it always sounds rude an passive aggressive :cautious:

Reactions: 7
ive just realised it wasn’t a lady asking Emma the questions it’s was Emma asking them 😂😂😂 I genuinely thought duck me she’s given up takeaways nearly cost me a heart attack,
Scrap it all I’m out.
Good luck to the lady who’s not going to spend for a year.
This is what happens when you have kids and no sleep for 2 days 🙄

Reactions: 3
ive just realised it wasn’t a lady asking Emma the questions it’s was Emma asking them 😂😂😂 I genuinely thought duck me she’s given up takeaways nearly cost me a heart attack,
Scrap it all I’m out.
Good luck to the lady who’s not going to spend for a year.
This is what happens when you have kids and no sleep for 2 days 🙄
Not spend for a year? So nothing? What about food shopping and travel? Or does it mean only essentials?

Not spend for a year? So nothing? What about food shopping and travel? Or does it mean only essentials?
haha no, Emma thought this too and not gonna lie I thought she was a numpty for thinking it 😂🙈 of course it doesn’t mean not spending ANY money, just means no extras. So food, bills and petrol are exempt as they’re necessities but no take out, eating out, clothes etc.

haha no, Emma thought this too and not gonna lie I thought she was a numpty for thinking it 😂🙈 of course it doesn’t mean not spending ANY money, just means no extras. So food, bills and petrol are exempt as they’re necessities but no take out, eating out, clothes etc.
Emma wouldn’t last half a day. She would see some cat bedding or flavoured Fanta and would be all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma wouldn’t last half a day. She would see some cat bedding or flavoured Fanta and would be all over it
That’s essentially what she was alluding to in her answers too like it was almost unbearable for her to think about not spending her money on tat and food but instead of admitting that was HER problem she made it out like the crazy people are the ones trying to cut back on mindless consumption and spending

• Wow
That’s essentially what she was alluding to in her answers too like it was almost unbearable for her to think about not spending her money on tat and food but instead of admitting that was HER problem she made it out like the crazy people are the ones trying to cut back on mindless consumption and spending
She has nothing else to do. Her business/work isn’t exactly Labour. She has zero hobbies apart from obsession with her cats and maybe reading. Her hobby is literally spending, because it feeds her need of consumption/greed. I hope she can address it, I think a lot of people buy tat to fill a void

Reactions: 8
Haha sorry! I’ve honestly never even heard of it before. Apologies for being dumb 😂

I imagined people stockpiling for a year. Fair play to anyone that can do that, that’s a hard challenge. I enjoy going out for a glass of wine or dinner too much to even consider it

Reactions: 1
Haha sorry! I’ve honestly never even heard of it before. Apologies for being dumb 😂

I imagined people stockpiling for a year. Fair play to anyone that can do that, that’s a hard challenge. I enjoy going out for a glass of wine or dinner too much to even consider it
hahaha it’s ok, sorry I had to compare you to Emma.....😂🙈 I’m trying no spend days Mon-Fri cos all I do in the week is work and I was buying coffees and breakfast from our cafe etc but that’s all! I definitely couldn’t do it for a whole year!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.