Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wanna be seen as fat shaming but does she honestly not see how huge she is and how her lifestyle is effecting her health. Also what’s with these pictures of the cat asking where it is or has anyone seen it (it’s in the bleeping photo) I find it so odd.

Reactions: 8
I find it strange that she doesn't ever seem to have the motivation to cook. And taking a picture to show you are sad you didn't get it half price. Pay full price Boss babe, I thought your 2019 figures meant you are loaded!

Reactions: 7
Haha sorry! I’ve honestly never even heard of it before. Apologies for being dumb 😂

I imagined people stockpiling for a year. Fair play to anyone that can do that, that’s a hard challenge. I enjoy going out for a glass of wine or dinner too much to even consider it
I’m doing it this year 😂 well trying to. We’ll only be eating out for anniversary/ bdays and no clothes unless needed like underwear/ new jeans. We are buying a house this year so on a mad saving mission. Not to the extreme we don’t buy anything, but really reigning it in unless it’s a need/ special occasion

Reactions: 5
299CA8EB-9D59-494A-899D-46D706DACE5D.png

I am sorry but this face HAHAHAHAHAHA. Almost as good as the Daily Mail “look sad” photos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has nothing else to do. Her business/work isn’t exactly Labour. She has zero hobbies apart from obsession with her cats and maybe reading. Her hobby is literally spending, because it feeds her need of consumption/greed. I hope she can address it, I think a lot of people buy tat to fill a void
She seriously needs to find some hobbies, or share them if she actually does do things beside nap, cats, and eat. She said she enjoyed making that Christmas wreath she showed - why doesn't she do more craft things, she could vlog it too. Or do some house DIY, literally anything that isn't slobbing about.

She seriously needs to find some hobbies, or share them if she actually does do things beside nap, cats, and eat. She said she enjoyed making that Christmas wreath she showed - why doesn't she do more craft things, she could vlog it too. Or do some house DIY, literally anything that isn't slobbing about.
Totally agree. I have a feeling she would be really good at crafty things. I would enjoy her so much if she done things like that!

Reactions: 1
I've been using Chip for a couple of years. It analyses your bank account and works out how much you can afford to save. Then, every few days, it takes small amounts from your bank and transfers it to your Chip account. You can increase, decrease or stop at any time.
It is legitimate. Although I realise I now sound like a Chip employee.
The trouble is though, ultimately this is a back door into your bank account. Say the hack gets hacked, or isnt updated, or is sold to another company. They then have access to bank accounts and could clear it out. Your bank would view it very dimly because you have permitted access to a third party app.

People are obviously free to do as they please but morally there is no way I would be recommending these sorts of things to other people.

Reactions: 9
Her Christmas wreath looked like a 7 year had made it.
And look how bad she is at doing nails etc. She's not talented.
If she took classes maybe she would find a strength in something she enjoys.

Reactions: 3
im amazed she gets any new followers, almost all her stories are about cats, not even interesting stuff about cats, just boring pictures with a naff caption, she needs to bring back her content that people followed in the first place for like yellow sticker shopping......thats why hooked me in or decent bargains, cooking on a budget, her direction could be healthy meals but on a budget. two birds with one stone, she would feel much better too, she's on a downward spiral, I doubt she'll have any content by the end of the year if she keeps going the way she is, its a telling sign when not many people in your own group know who you are or that you're admin of the group (poundland appreciation).
And to moan about not being short enough for half price at cosmos.....come the duck on Emma! Its a buffet, you can fill your boots as much as you like for a relatively low price at lunch time, quit moaning and start sorting yourself out before its too late to rake it all back

Reactions: 4
im amazed she gets any new followers, almost all her stories are about cats, not even interesting stuff about cats, just boring pictures with a naff caption, she needs to bring back her content that people followed in the first place for like yellow sticker shopping......thats why hooked me in or decent bargains, cooking on a budget, her direction could be healthy meals but on a budget. two birds with one stone, she would feel much better too, she's on a downward spiral, I doubt she'll have any content by the end of the year if she keeps going the way she is, its a telling sign when not many people in your own group know who you are or that you're admin of the group (poundland appreciation).
And to moan about not being short enough for half price at cosmos.....come the duck on Emma! Its a buffet, you can fill your boots as much as you like for a relatively low price at lunch time, quit moaning and start sorting yourself out before its too late to rake it all back
But she’s not a child. She wouldn’t have got it half price anyway. You’re an adult, not a child under 10 😂 does she really think they’ll let an adult half price coz they’re short

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she’s not a child. She wouldn’t have got it half price anyway. You’re an adult, not a child under 10 😂 does she really think they’ll let an adult half price coz they’re short
she probably thinks if she skips in in a disney print dress and her tiara on they will be fooled into thinking she is a child ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Christmas wreath looked like a 7 year had made it.
And look how bad she is at doing nails etc. She's not talented.
If she took classes maybe she would find a strength in something she enjoys.
Oh damnnn there was thinking she would be good at crafty things. I missed the wreath and the nails!!
I retract what I said 😂

• Haha
Tattle made me follow her, until then I was only aware of her blog and her (increasingly diminishing) youtube presence. (it was actually through her ebay videos I found her as thats something I dabble in.

Reactions: 2
I would like to see her face if they gave her a child sized portion. The only way I can see that chip makes money is by taking the interest you would normally get on a savings account. I have not tried I am only going by what other money bloggers say. I think the money you have in a third party account is not guaranteed by fca regulations. Emma I am out.

😂 honestly she did not come across well in that post, the person she was speaking to made so much sense and she sounded like a spoilt child responding with ‘yeah but what about takeaways’ all the time! It just made her sound pathetic.
She doesn't come across well ever does she?!

Oh damnnn there was thinking she would be good at crafty things. I missed the wreath and the nails!!
I retract what I said 😂

You didn't miss much 😂

• Haha
It probably doesn’t apply anyway if you’re wider than you are tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right WHY does she need 4 bathrooms?!?!
for all of their toothbrushes remember cos they need one in every bathroom incase they forget to brush...the more bathrooms they have the more likely they are to brush their teeth I assume hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.