Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nics2018

ahhh of course, that makes sense. I was thinking she was just picking random people and blocking in the hope of getting rid of all tattlers ;)
You feel strongly about it with good reason, you have a lot of experience and are clearly passionate about it, don't let people tell you not to care or have an opinion. We all feel differently about things, theres a thread on here called trim with tan and to some it looks like im totally obsessed with how dirty she is and how she has the greasiest hair ever lol its just my thing, I like hygiene ;) WLS is your thing and you've opened our eyes a lot on it and provided good info for us.

BRB just looking at this thread 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
FYI, this is directed at the "demands evidence" people.
TBVH it make absolutely no difference to my life if people believe me or not, and for reference I'm allergic to cats. The demands for evidence reek of as much paranoia as Princess cunty face. So, no, you won't be getting copies of my screenshots, I may despise her but putting that out there no thanks. So if you want "evidence" tough shit.
Seems anyone new can't possibly despise her as much as you well seasoned posters.... oh and why not be them in disguise fgs get a grip!!
Who knows why the knobhead is sharing lots of food pictures, maybe, just maybe its a half hearted attempt to distract you from the fact she has had surgery, or, here's an idea, when she does shit like this she gets a kick out of being talked about. The woman has some serious issues going on.....
I'm more currently pissed off she's sharing matched betting again!!! She is using people to gain money, while dragging them down a rabbit hole some desperate people may never escape!!! All for her own lazy fucking gain! Lets create gamblers, let them fund me, who gives a fuck if they spend money they don't have at least I'll be sitting pretty. Actually pretty would be the wrong word, she is ugly from the inside.... unless she changes she will always be ugly.
Hi Emma!!!!! The very fact that you are (a) having a rant and (b) used cats as your opening line of defence is just convincing me that you are Emma

Can anyone check her IP address?

Disneylover

VIP Member
Speculation ended, she did have weightloss surgery on sunday, she did do the two weeks liver diet and she did go private. AND she is a lazy fuck who has never tried proper dieting, she infuriated a few people with her lazy attitude. I won't be sharing how I know or evidence. But, she has had a gastric bypass.
If it’s true, she looks well considering it’s only Friday. Unless of course the stories are pre recorded

KingDom

That's scary maybe post on group and warn them.
I don't get purpose of the app.
I've been using Chip for a couple of years. It analyses your bank account and works out how much you can afford to save. Then, every few days, it takes small amounts from your bank and transfers it to your Chip account. You can increase, decrease or stop at any time.
It is legitimate. Although I realise I now sound like a Chip employee.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Thoughts on the pink chair she has purchased? I have tried those types of chairs instore before, they aren't very sturdy if they are the cheap ones.

Sweet Jane

I don’t for one moment think WLS is the easy option.

It must also be really hard to be on a liquid diet.

It’s also really hard to deal with complex and emotional eating disorders.

But eating baked beans, a processed cheese triangle and some disgusting sausages makes zero sense to anyone looking at this situation.

This is less than two weeks on from major surgery? I really want Emma to succeed and conquer her demons. But nah, I’m sorry but she’s not got a clue. At this rate the only thing she’ll succeed at is an early grave.

It took me two seconds to google food ideas for 2 weeks post surgery and in every article (including NHS guides) it says NO LUMPS! Purée only. No skins (baked beans and sausages are out then), low fat dairy only, and to prioritise puréed fruit and veg.

She’s so consumed by her eating disorder that she’s literally willing to risk her life in order to eat.
THIS ! She is not a likeable person but regardless of what I am pretty sure most people think about her the way she is going about this will be a shitstorm. Give her a year to prove me wong.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I for one have become very interested in finding out more about weight loss surgery since this thread took an unexpected turn and I welcome your input Martha. Originally I joined because I did not like Emma getting awards for getting vulnerable people to sign up to gambling sites. I was glad to find other people who thought the same. I have been googling so much in the last couple of weeks that I am getting facebook ads for weight loss clinics. I would be interested to hear what the experts think of baked beans and sausages for her first meal. She did have nando's for her last supper so I did not have high hopes. At what stage should she be starting to exercise? I think the only person who thought it was the easy option was Emma herself.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
And there's the paranoia.... please check if you have the equipment.....
I keep forgetting this is a site for a % of people wanting a good rant, and another for paranoid, self obsessed people, are you sure you aren't Emma?
Ahhh tattle, you do just keep giving don't you.
Paranoid? Me? What have I got to be paranoid about? I'm not the one who does nothing but laze around on her fat arse scamming people left, right and centre with her dodgier than hell websites

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Out of curiosity I looked up what's recommended to eat after weight loss surgery. No lumpy food until 5 weeks when you can introduce a mashed texture (obviously varies slightly for each individual). I hope she doesn't make herself ill
I would say shes in agony right now or A &E!

totaleclipse26

Her thing on her stories about keeping hydrated is making me once more think weight loss surgery... put us out of our suspense Emma 😆
She's very quick to jump on people who say things that aren't true about her usually but complete silence on whether she's had or will be having weight loss surgery.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
You are right you can link your bank accounts ( i have done the same). Banks are trusted though and have safety measures and guarantees in place protected by government. What do we know about Chip? If fraud takes place via your bank you have various routes to challenge it and to have a chance of getting it back. What chance would you have if Chip was involved?
Can only go on my experience but I has some issues with my bank account and got locked out which impacted my third party software (accounting software)
. When I spoke to Santander their told me they do support third party apps and basically if anything happens I could be left out of pocket as the use wasn’t authorised and was at our risk. I can’t comment on other banks or apps. I guess it’s about your details being intercepted while using the other app.