Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Your rag doll sounds like a dream 😍😍 I would much rather see them than another picture of Treecko 😂

I’m starting to wonder whether this big journey was just some sort of stunt. Trying to get more people viewing her stories or following her?
If I could work out how to private message pictures. I’d send you a picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Smallpotato

VIP Member
What is all the batch cooking for ? unless she's got wind that the nxt apocalypse is imminent :0 it's clear her big issues with food remain,I'd say she was pushed rather than jumped into that surgery. Poor Tony will have a monumental task getting through the stockpile :( .Her nxt role will be husband feeder without a doubt
I’m a nurse and the WLS is becoming an option that we are suggesting to patients at health check ups. I don’t agree with it in the slightest.

WTF does she just not say blood thinning injections for 14 days to prevent clots, why the implied pity fest drama? Standard for many surgeries no need for just showing large syringes. Yes they are huge, yes they sting like f**k and they do ask you to self administer but they will show someone else if you can't. I have friends who are nurses so lucky they did mine. Bloody insta drama queens everything for the gram, get sympathy hopefully new followers.
I honestly can’t abide grown adults who say they can’t do their injections 🤣 get on with it! I have sympathy with everything else but trust me, a DVT is scarier!

CactusCat

Of course - they’re animals so obviously will make things dirty from time to time. But you clean it straight away. Just like if you drop something and make a mess, you don’t leave it 😳
I know, I just can't understand the logic in leaving it and let them do it, I close doors off to certain rooms. Yuk what if they got worms or fleas 🤢

comps78

Gastric band with a view to do IVF, or adopting I reckon.
I reckon the start of fertility treatment... the person who sent the flowers (who I really like and is nothing like Emma) had fertility treatment herself I believe. Good Luck / fingers crossed would be a bit insensitive if it was weight loss surgery, implying luck is needed for something that could potentially kill her! Nice of her to send them, whatever they’re for.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I hope it works out for her and she proves us all wrong. But as I said in a previous post, she seems to have no clue about normal, balanced eating. I hope she will get guidance on how to slowly introduce the right food, otherwise there’s literally no chance it will succeed.

I remember she had a couple of online friends who were nurses and when she was diagnosed with diabetes they were supportive. None of them seem to be around now, wonder if they got sick of her lack of effort too?
Almost definitely.

HandfulOfRubies

The person who sent the flowers commented on the post to say the balloon was supposed to be more of a 'you got this' rather than 'good luck'. Don't know what that implies if anything.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I am prepared to believe the size 26 disney bikinis were hers. If you look at the feedback no one else would be selling xl novelty T shirts, yankee candles and frozen lip glosses. In other news someone on her facebook group is asking if the fact that her credit score shows a lot of recent searches by bookmakers will affect the chance of her getting a mortgage. I bet Emma does not answer that one. I notice Emma gave up matched betting last year before she applied for a mortgage.

adw2007

Chatty Member
Emma ‘getting those nutrients in’ by eating a tuna salad for lunch. I feel like she eats normally for about 3 days and then has 3 weeks worth of takeaways. One dry salad won’t suddenly make you healthy Emma.

I moved house on the 20th December a few years ago. By Christmas Eve we were unpacked and the decorations were up. They’re just so used to their sedentary lifestyle, they don’t see how abnormal it is.
We moved once on the 21st December. Tree was up the same day!

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I hope you will stick around here but let's not focus completely on Emma's weight loss journey.

You nailed it with where you differ - Morally Emma is in the gutter with her dodgy ebay and scammy links so please don't take our criticism as aimed at people struggling with weight loss or anything else that doesn't define you.

We want Emma to succeed at this but as usual her approach to it stinks!

I don't want to down play the struggles of losing weight, I have my own demons but I want to see some effort from her! That's all.
Thank you for your reply. Sadly and I really mean that I will now just read here. Hand on heart and you will see my previous posts on here I thought Emma doing wls was a complete no no. Personally she has totally ripped into me, different platform, different handle, about my wls and said it was an easy option and one she would never consider. When I saw rumours on here I immediately discounted it she was so adamant and nasty. I reached out to the wls community no joy. BUT now she has come back with her provider the Cobham Clinic. So no wonder. No comment on them at all. On her not going to bother.

I knew or suspected Emma will/would struggle to make wls work. Truly I hope she cracks it and proves me wrong. I am sorry to get so deep into it here it was not the place. My brother and business partner has read all of this and feels my posting does no good and he is right. I am just a wls warrior when it is right and got carried away and I apologise. All I can say is DM me if you want to ask me questions. If that is not allowed on the forum then please delete this. My final statement is if you have been morbidly obese +++ done all the diets please ignore the naysayers please feel able to explore wls. It may well not be for you, do feel free to get in touch. Believe me if you contact me I suspect that 85% of the time I will say by all means go through the process but my opinion it is not for you at present. Honestly it is not an easy option you can fuck it up/ It can be life threatening. Slimming world or WW don't threaten your life as wls can do e.g.malnutrition, malabsorption to name just 2 you will have significantly have altered your body. if you do it right and commit then you can break down the final wall. It is not easy, it has many risks and honestly it is for the few not the many but if you fall into that very select group who really have no other option than an early demise then it may be worth considering. But please don't post here it is the easy option without knowing the facts. Believe me it really isn't. Of the 12 folks who had wls when I did at Chichester 4 are dead - 2 because of heart related problems may be due to weight issues not able to say as have no details, 6 have now regained a lot of weight (details as belong to a group) and 2 of us soldier on, myself still doing OK, my colleague not because of wls struggling.

Emma is on her own wls journey I do honestly wish her every good luck. I hear my brother's concerns so I won't post here anymore about wls

• Angry

Bleachscale

She's had sausages twice! Processed meat is one of the worst foods to eat normally, let alone after wls. In fact it's also incredibly difficult to digest and very likely to catch on her internal stitches. I'm absolutely gobsmacked. If she's eating like this now she'll soon have regained any weight lost. It's ridiculously easy to warm up some tinned soup, cuppa soup, porridge etc etc. I'm gobsmacked, surprised she hasn't been sick on what she's had.
Oh I never even thought of porridge, definitely.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Agree with all of the above but this is a Emma so that’s why I think it’s weight loss surgery for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned - she’s too lazy to do SW or the like. In her mind it will be a quick fix!
Good luck to her if it is - it just seems ridiculous and I really hope it’s not on the NHS, if it is that.

Falkor

VIP Member
Makes sense I guess but why has she never submitted actual accounts then? She claimed to need 2 years of accounts for a mortgage ?! And shes not listed on any other business so did she mean sole trader accounts? She definitely said at the time business accounts so shes at it x
If you're a micro-company you're permitted to submit simplified accounts with no profit & loss - currently that's defined as meeting 2 out of 3 of (1) 10 employees or less, (2) no more than £316,000 on your balance sheet, (3) turnover under £632,000. Small companies up to a turnover of £10.2 million can also choose not to submit their profit and loss as long as they state the fact in the audit report.

nics2018

That dress that she posted she is not thinking about loose skin haha!
I find it creepy that she dresses like a child.
She can just do a 1p challenge to pay to have it removed anyway.

She is really trying to milk this big thing for all it’s worth. I really do think it’s some sort of stunt to boost her engagement and followers

totaleclipse26

She would have to have been following a liquid diet before the surgery. Even private paying patients have to, its to make the surgery safer by reducing liver size
This is Princess Emma we're talking about so napping would win over putting some effort in to do everything she's told to.

CactusCat

Seems like a poor choice of material and colour for Emma. It’ll soon be black and white from the cat fur and covered in grubby marks with clothes draped over it anyway 😂
Hmmm this is true! I wouldn't let my cats near. They're allowed in my bedroom occasionally, when I'm being soft but certainly not all of the time. However I'd not be against it, I'd just be forever cleaning 😂