Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleachscale

It makes me feel even more annoyed about the three Morrison boxes in a week. She must have known she would not be able to eat them. I think Tony will be able to lose the weight on his own he does not seem obsessed by food. He just lets Emma make all the decisions. Still I am glad she is happier and losing weight has got to be good.
She could make soup though which would be frozen and full of vitamins.

Bleachscale

If she has had it done, I’m shocked. Shocked at the surgeon for even allowing her after ZERO effort, shocked she’s actually that lazy, and shocked at how this really won’t work lol. She’ll lose some weight and then old habits will creep back in. Losing weight is fucking hard, but if you don’t change your mindset it won’t work, period. Their whole life is literally eating and sitting in their house. They have no social life and not even a job to get them out and about. It’s a sad existence tbh and that lifestyle does not make me jealous in any way shape or form
I agree it may look this way but how do we know she wasn't putting us off the scent? She may not have been eating all that and I'm sure she'd have had to show commitment to even get the surgery.

Gem_bear

Chatty Member
Shocking that she has had the surgery. That could have made a few mortgage overpayments I bet!
Poor tony, I bet his family hate her! But then they named him McDonald tony so maybe they aren't the full ticket either.
What surgery? Think I've missed this update 🤔

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
ive just realised it wasn’t a lady asking Emma the questions it’s was Emma asking them 😂😂😂 I genuinely thought fuck me she’s given up takeaways nearly cost me a heart attack,
Scrap it all I’m out.
Good luck to the lady who’s not going to spend for a year.
This is what happens when you have kids and no sleep for 2 days 🙄
Not spend for a year? So nothing? What about food shopping and travel? Or does it mean only essentials?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
There is just no way she has had surgery.
She is up and enthusiastic and if she had an opportunity to lay in her pit all day after an op and milk it I just can't believe she wouldn't take it!
She’s got a bruised hand and mark that looks like she’s had a Canula in. And also a huge plaster on top of her arm. I’m sure she’ll share when she’s ready

KingDom

The trouble is though, ultimately this is a back door into your bank account. Say the hack gets hacked, or isnt updated, or is sold to another company. They then have access to bank accounts and could clear it out. Your bank would view it very dimly because you have permitted access to a third party app.

People are obviously free to do as they please but morally there is no way I would be recommending these sorts of things to other people.
But that can go for any company. Why is Chip any different?
Banks have now accepted Open Banking. I can link all my accounts to Barclays if I choose.
It’s a little disappointing that as we hit 2020, people are still panicking about this kind of thing.

So......yeah

Chatty Member
new vid just dropped

I just watched it. She has some sort of patch on her arm, doesn’t look like pain killers to me as the ones I have to use (Fentanyl) are clear with a tiny bit of writing on so they aren’t noticeable. Hers look more like plasters. She says in the video that she has reached a “Personal Goal” recently. Maybe she has lost weight and if so, good for her.

On the other hand, this may be all made up to have us all speculating........

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don't think Tony is gay. I think he is more likely somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I think Emma is making a video with a weight loss clinic so perhaps they were filming her previous diet of all you can eat buffets. Did not someone spot a phone number for a weight loss clinic a couple of weeks ago? I hope Tony does loose some weight. He looked a lot better a few years ago. They will both need to buy all new clothes.
Maybe it’s for a tv show. She’s good at pr and has got herself in the papers several times

would explain why she mentioned a new website and was even looking into buying the exact one. Launch that off the back of some tv show whilst interest is high?
As I said before good on her for making the effort regardless

fireflies

VIP Member
Oh dear, now upsetting members of her Poundland facebook group with the £10 bank advert. People are not happy and a certain person is replying with her bulchy attitude.
I don't understand what chip is doing
What's it's purpose
Her link takes you straight to their website.
I remember Mrs meldrums pushing some financial app that gave her 5 quid every referral cleo is this similar.