Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I for one have become very interested in finding out more about weight loss surgery since this thread took an unexpected turn and I welcome your input Martha. Originally I joined because I did not like Emma getting awards for getting vulnerable people to sign up to gambling sites. I was glad to find other people who thought the same. I have been googling so much in the last couple of weeks that I am getting facebook ads for weight loss clinics. I would be interested to hear what the experts think of baked beans and sausages for her first meal. She did have nando's for her last supper so I did not have high hopes. At what stage should she be starting to exercise? I think the only person who thought it was the easy option was Emma herself.
You forgot to mention the added dairylea triangle!

Reactions: 1

Anotherct

VIP Member
If the cats are that dirty they aren’t cleaning the tray properly.
I have a ragdoll kitten (he’s 8 months and the size of a dog) that kept shitting on himself (nightmare). So every single time he went, we grabbed him and bathed him straight after. Absolutely not a chance would he be left to run around my house to make it filthy. He’s finally learnt not to do that now 😂

I love cats, have two myself. But hers are mingin and boring. I don’t need to see 5000 pictures of treecko sleeping. I only post hilarious pics of mine because my ragdoll is a clown, but it’s not even once a month, let alone one an hour 😳. As for the box, I have no words other than greedy.
Your rag doll sounds like a dream 😍😍 I would much rather see them than another picture of Treecko 😂

I’m starting to wonder whether this big journey was just some sort of stunt. Trying to get more people viewing her stories or following her?

Influenza

Is Emma really fucked up enough to come here and call herself cunty face? What a weird situation, does she get off on all this speculation? I'm baffled as to what's gone on with the whistle blower but bloody hell.....stop the world I want to get off 😂
Could be a Regina George situation? 😅

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
If she’s having it done it’ll probably be private not NHS
The only WLS procedure I can see not needing a pre-op liquid diet is a gastric balloon. Every other procedure seems to still require it , so i hear at the group I attend locally. 3 of us that have had the op for at least 5 years go along so people planning surgery or just had surgery can ask real folks their experience. Of us three one has kept all their weight off, one almost all and one has put a lot back on and is having a revision.

CactusCat

Why is she obsessed with those boxes from Morrison’s? I get they’re great for food waste but let someone who probably relies on cheap food to survive. Is he shouldn’t be solely relying on them when she earns 6 figures
Ahh THIS!
Or donate it, it's pure greed, she is loaded and its I get a bargain is still good but taking limited boxes when you're that well off is utterly greedy. I bet she was hoping for lots of sugary treats.

I don't watch her stories. Is she actually using the items in the Morrison's boxes? That's a lot of veg for two people who don't really eat veg.
Apparently she was still using the tomatoes yesterday in cooking.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Aren’t her cats indoor with littertrays?

I have 3 cats and hoover twice a day! Littertrays cause so many bits on the floor, along with cat hair. I don’t know how she couldn’t hoover!
I think they go out - I know the two girls do. Not sure on treecko

Booboo22

Emma and I differ essentially in that I see a life where you reap what you sew weight loss is one thing another example is ebay. She sells and so do I. She says one thing i.e declare your money except personal stuff, castigates others for not declaring then sells stuff on her personal account size 6/8 claiming its her own stuff. Sorry I didn't come down with the last shower.

The wipe your own arse is a powerful motif. I don't actually think she was there yet I estimate her height but she may have been 18-22 stones. This happened to me at about 29 stones and believe me nappy wipes prove essential. I was so ashamed I just can't explain but still you go on.

You are essentially correct as to how to loose weight and believe me I agree. BUT when you have done this a zillion times and lost so much weight but it all goes ptong and you gain it all back. Yes you/I have failed big time. Believe me no-one could have castigated me more than me and that is the reason why I refused to accept the help offered by the NHS. My career was as a senior NHS Manager and I was offered both the surgery and the skin removal post op. I have posted every where that I refused any funding. No I am not a saint by any means. Most of my friends said I was a fool. Sorry I just knew that it needed to hit me in the pocket. Believe me it may still not have registered I have made many silly financial decisions but this time it did, why I don't know as I earned more than enough to cover it in one year. It just did.

So for all the naysayers I hear you, I understand what you are saying and the logic that you are applying. BUT how many of you posting are morbidly obese? Lets start a discussion after knowing that fact. I would also ask how many of you posting weigh less than 11st. and under 5 foot 6 inches in height? Lets get some base line
@MarthaJay could you inbox me please? ☺ I’d love some advice and don’t know how to message on here thanks xx

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I expect the family had a cleaner when she was growing up in South Africa. I imagine they were quite well off.

I've edited it as didn't mean it to come across to you. I meant that Emma has this attempt to appear holier than thou and it is really frustrating to watch!

No problem. I’d hate to think I had made someone feel bad for earning a living.

Does anyone know how her six figure income works? Also if it’s true why did she get a mortgage and not buy outright at most that house is what 300k?
No worries. I don't think you have at all. She would go on about how morally wrong it is if she caught someone else doing it. I agree with what you said 100%. She broke it down in her blog but I am not so convinced she is £100k+ again

Earning broken down by percentage of income for 2019 is:

YouTube – 0.73%
eBay – 1.18% (we sold off all of our eBay stock in January 2019)
Fulfilled by Amazon – 3.76%
Courses and coaching – 4.74%
Adverts – 6.23%
Affiliates – 34.76%
Sponsorships – 48.6%

Disneylover

VIP Member
She looks so old. At least a decade older than she is. She has childlike obsessions with Disney, cats, pusheen, notebooks, etc. She seems to endlessly buy tat and then spend her life ‘decluttering’.

I also find the idea of breaking up gift sets and then making hampers rather odd. I think I’d be a bit insulted receiving one. ‘Thanks for all the random bits you didn’t want?!’ Especially coming from someone who is apparently earning six figures.

I’m not entirely convinced she’s had any surgery yet, maybe it wasn’t weight loss surgery after all. I really wish her luck but I don’t think she has the tools to succeed yet. If she has had WLS, I hope she has a whole team of people helping her to learn about nutrition and everything she’ll have to do for the future. I can’t imagine having weight loss surgery and then going out and buying Nando’s and TGI branded products a few days later. She’s never once shown any real dedication to changing her habits.
How old is she?

nics2018

This is from the NHS website. I despair. First FOUR WEEKS after fluids needs to be runny food like yoghurt, weeks 4-6 is mash.

She does seem to be working from a time frame that the dietician has given her. I mean she is still cutting corners but by days not weeks, unless she is lying?! Surely it can't vary that much person to person.

Where did our WLS expert go?

Asdf

This new website she’s hinting it is probably ANOTHER blog for her to document her weight loss post surgery/ weight loss journey. Maybe she’ll actually have some content for a change

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
...but would a friend send flowers in advance of a sleep study? 🤔
If she was stressing over it then they probably would. Or the friend is secretly thankful over the fact that she has finally decided to do something about it. She might have done nothing but whinge to her about it for all we know.

Bleachscale

Her approach to food and nutrition is interesting.

She eats food that is really lacking in nutrients, the kind of food that doesn’t tell you that you are full up because you aren’t nutrionally satisfied. It’s why you can eat lots of takeawy or Chinese buffet. Your body is is still hungry because it hasn’t received the nutrition it needs.

This food is also very addictive, the sugar and salt hits that you get -provide an endorph hit. It feels good in the short term to eat this.

She is addicted to food that provides endorphins hits and doesn’t provide nutrients.

Clearly this hasn’t been talked through with her because she is in the perfect place to crack this addiction. She has time off work to find another way to get her endorphin hit eg some fresh air and a short walk.

She also needs to ensure that the small amount of food she consumes provides her nutrient, in addition by eating purred veg etc she will help to crack her addiction to terrible food.
I know it might sound naieve but I didn't know this, info like this is really helpful thanks

No I phrased that wrong so this may be better and what I should have said. Having read the comments I decided that this is something I care about a great deal and I would just read so as not to annoy people. I hope that sets it straight unlike her highness when I am wrong I say I am. I can just about laugh at Emma but with her lies about reselling and now her previous condemnation of wls and those that had it I tend to get into overdrive about her.
I think regarding particular topics, if you've been emotionally involved with similar yourself then it's difficult to put that to 1 side.

I know I go overboard and get far too involved in certain topics because of the emotional triggers.

You have done really well and I know you were
*frustrated people think it's the easy option
*Emma not showing her followers a good example
*worried about complications

I came on earlier in the thread and was worried about people putting Emma down etc but when I looked at it, it's because of the lady I know who committed suicide. That was the emotional trigger for me.

Twinkle485

Maybe cysts on ovaries can’t think of what it’s called
Or diabetes related
Maybe that’s why she really went to a therapist.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Having your "last supper" is virtually anything you like and even though after 14days on a milk diet I couldn't really eat as much as i wanted i did love it - I choose an indian. However afterwards its liquids and mush for weeks. No sign of Emma doing the liquid diet as she posted about meals out over the last few days. Perhaps she is having it done and just risked it.