Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Ok - so she has managed to come off some diabetes tablets 5 days after surgery. They have changed her digestion and she has had to change her food. Can you please explain to me the medical reason behind why she has been able to come off the tablets after the surgery?

For me it seems obvious that the change in food has been enough. She can't eat as much as she usually can. That's a fact.

I realise that you will take this offensively as you had the surgery yourself but I don't see it as a reason to celebrate when she has been continuously posting about her awful eating habits and appeared to change absolutely nothing since her diabetes diagnosis
[/QUO

Last edited:

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Nobody asked you to just read, you made valuable contributions from a knowledgeable background, I can’t speak for anyone else but I thought you were taking it quite seriously and seemed to be quite agitated or upset by it and investing a lot of emotion into someone we’re really just here to take the mickey out of. I hope I didn’t make you feel pushed out, I just wanted to put it into perspective when I said “it’s not that serious”. Don’t stress yourself out over Emma!
No I phrased that wrong so this may be better and what I should have said. Having read the comments I decided that this is something I care about a great deal and I would just read so as not to annoy people. I hope that sets it straight unlike her highness when I am wrong I say I am. I can just about laugh at Emma but with her lies about reselling and now her previous condemnation of wls and those that had it I tend to get into overdrive about her.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Sort of related question. How does an instagram person know to block you when you've said something on here? Or is the blocking just random? Even when you have never ever said anything negative on their posts.

CactusCat

My cats aren't like this. If they've been put and it's raining I grab them and dry them off and their paws off.

My boy as a kitten kept weeing in the same place every day and he was cleaned, things were covered during that time too.

If my cats did get anything on any furniture it would be cleaned immediately, I can't understand why you wouldn't do that.

totaleclipse26

She has not had any major WLS as 4-7 days later she is saying she is off out (doable but I felt like shite for a week or more) and mentions lunch out. Well unless she is just having thin soup she won't be eating out anywhere. Maybe jello. I think I started purees at week 3 so liquid until then - that was with a bypass. Think gastric band is the same and gastric sleeve too. So back to gastric balloon insertion where you can move from liquids to food as you feel able (had to look that up). Of course if you are like my friend she had a cheese burger from McDonalds when she landed at the freaking airport, had it done abroad, no surprise that was a major stomach ache for her she thought she was going to die, and no wls success story for her.
She might have made the decision to have it and possibly started having tests beforehand but no I don't think she has had it done yet.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
But that can go for any company. Why is Chip any different?
Banks have now accepted Open Banking. I can link all my accounts to Barclays if I choose.
It’s a little disappointing that as we hit 2020, people are still panicking about this kind of thing.
You are right you can link your bank accounts ( i have done the same). Banks are trusted though and have safety measures and guarantees in place protected by government. What do we know about Chip? If fraud takes place via your bank you have various routes to challenge it and to have a chance of getting it back. What chance would you have if Chip was involved?

Fishwife

Chatty Member
She will go to a theme park now she can get through the turnstiles. I think a better idea would be a charity shop shopping haul now she is smaller. She will have to buy a lot of new clothes.

That's a balance sheet, not a profit and loss. A balance sheet only shows the assets and liabilities of a business, not how much income it's earned. Since a lot of what Emma does doesn't have a physical presence, the balance sheet for the business is always going to be tiny - it'll be things like any remaining eBay stock, her desk, her computer etc. etc.
Makes sense I guess but why has she never submitted actual accounts then? She claimed to need 2 years of accounts for a mortgage ?! And shes not listed on any other business so did she mean sole trader accounts? She definitely said at the time business accounts so shes at it x

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Your situation seems very different to Emma's.

I'm happy to hear evidence to support Emma not being able to lose the weight through diet and exercise?

All I see is a petulant brat that couldn't be bothered to make any changes, even small ones in the months leading up to surgery? I'm assuming it would have been booked for a while.

I'm not an expert but it's hard to see WLS as the answer when she hasn't done anything to address the problem.

Emma can wipe her own arse but she choses to let Tony do it. That is where you differ yeah?

Literally if you want to lose weight you need to limit your calories and exercise. Unless you have an underactive thyroid - sort that first. Apart from that it's emotional and WLS won't address that.. as we are about to see!
Emma and I differ essentially in that I see a life where you reap what you sew weight loss is one thing another example is ebay. She sells and so do I. She says one thing i.e declare your money except personal stuff, castigates others for not declaring then sells stuff on her personal account size 6/8 claiming its her own stuff. Sorry I didn't come down with the last shower.

The wipe your own arse is a powerful motif. I don't actually think she was there yet I estimate her height but she may have been 18-22 stones. This happened to me at about 29 stones and believe me nappy wipes prove essential. I was so ashamed I just can't explain but still you go on.

You are essentially correct as to how to loose weight and believe me I agree. BUT when you have done this a zillion times and lost so much weight but it all goes ptong and you gain it all back. Yes you/I have failed big time. Believe me no-one could have castigated me more than me and that is the reason why I refused to accept the help offered by the NHS. My career was as a senior NHS Manager and I was offered both the surgery and the skin removal post op. I have posted every where that I refused any funding. No I am not a saint by any means. Most of my friends said I was a fool. Sorry I just knew that it needed to hit me in the pocket. Believe me it may still not have registered I have made many silly financial decisions but this time it did, why I don't know as I earned more than enough to cover it in one year. It just did.

So for all the naysayers I hear you, I understand what you are saying and the logic that you are applying. BUT how many of you posting are morbidly obese? Lets start a discussion after knowing that fact. I would also ask how many of you posting weigh less than 11st. and under 5 foot 6 inches in height? Lets get some base line

Wowsers

Yes! She was a teacher and her fella was loaded. She was lovely but Emma was vile. Never mentioning her name but you knew that it was aimed at her. She changed her account to a business one shortly after and was stung with the fees and whatnot and vanished shortly after. I really enjoyed her feed and thought that she was a really nice person
That definitely sounds like the lady I was to talking about because I thought she was a teacher too. I think she was based around Devon/Cornwall. I didn't know Emma had done that to her, such a shame as she had a nice account. I think I'm going to unfollow Emma. Her posts are tedious and childlike and I don't relate to the content she posts at all. Hope Amy reads this and starts her account up again

monga

VIP Member
Seems that's not the only fake review. She's sold a mirror which she states is brand new. Yet here is her review on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07PM4YRFM
The way these Amazon reviews usually work, I believe is that these Chinese companies ask you to buy these products and they refund you back into Paypal when you write a good review. Totally shady but Amazon are struggling to clamp down on it.
She'd need to invest in a floodlight then ,they clearly don't work