Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here but pretends not to.

Who wants to bet she feeds Tony everything she can no longer have?

Pretty sure they sell hot cross buns all year round now, so why not just buy some when you’re ready? Better yet, work on your absolute obsession and fixation with food. Surely her doctor and dietician must despair. It’s clearly a deep rooted emotional issue for her and the main reason I’m not optimistic about this surgical ‘fix’. I think she will struggle more than ever in the months to come, but I hope she proves us all wrong.
Well of course it's an emotional issue ! you don't get to that size because your hungry it's a form of self harm . That's why you need to deal with the mental aspect rather than the physical which clearly she hasn't done ,you only need to watch any of the programmes on WLS to know the dire outcome of some of these people who "took a quick fix" :(

Reactions: 6
Emma please for your own health both physically and mentally - take WLS seriously!!!
Don’t treat it as a quick fix and learn how to have a good healthy relationship with food. I know it’s tough.
you will earn so much respect if you do this well.

Reactions: 3
What a surprise. She is going to keep hot cross buns and eat them later in the year. Ridiculous. The habits clearly haven't changed and will not change so this will end up all being for nothing!
Oh my gos I was thinking the same about the hot cross buns. She is already preparing for when she is physically able to emotionally eat again. Its already looking bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Personally I think WLS is barbaric and can't understand why she'd voluntarily remove part of her digestive system. But her continued obsession with food suggests that it's just not going to work for her.

Reactions: 12
Personally I think WLS is barbaric and can't understand why she'd voluntarily remove part of her digestive system. But her continued obsession with food suggests that it's just not going to work for her.
I do Slimming World and there are some girls I follow on Instagram and YouTube that either were or are the same size as Emma. One is Debbie's World and the other is Kate SW . They are perfect examples of how if you haven't dealt with you emotional attachment to food you gain it again. Debbie is 16st down and keeping it off . Kate who is constantly struggling with her "relationship with food" lost 13st and then gained half of it back on last year from binge eating. Difference with Kate to Emma is that although it's bad for her health Kate hasn't had WLS so isn't at risk of doing all the additional damage Emma is.

Reactions: 1
I do Slimming World and there are some girls I follow on Instagram and YouTube that either were or are the same size as Emma. One is Debbie's World and the other is Kate SW . They are perfect examples of how if you haven't dealt with you emotional attachment to food you gain it again. Debbie is 16st down and keeping it off . Kate who is constantly struggling with her "relationship with food" lost 13st and then gained half of it back on last year from binge eating. Difference with Kate to Emma is that although it's bad for her health Kate hasn't had WLS so isn't at risk of doing all the additional damage Emma is.
I think SW, WW, etc. are fairly toxic too, but at least you can walk away from them with most of your insides intact. I hope she's getting the emotional support she needs to conquer her food issues as well.

Reactions: 8
I think SW, WW, etc. are fairly toxic too, but at least you can walk away from them with most of your insides intact. I hope she's getting the emotional support she needs to conquer her food issues as well.
They are if you get sucked into the cult of pasta Doritos, blended smart price mac cheese as white sauce or lots of skinny syrup. If you do it properly and eat fresh food every day, it works! Just not when you binge on 15syns of tit a day

Reactions: 5
They are if you get sucked into the cult of pasta Doritos, blended smart price mac cheese as white sauce or lots of skinny syrup. If you do it properly and eat fresh food every day, it works! Just not when you binge on 15syns of tit a day
Don’t get me started on ‘couscous’ cake 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Them saying you can eat as much pasta, rice and potatoes as you want didn’t do me any good. I didn’t find out about carbohydrates=sugar until after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

Reactions: 4
I think it's a very lucrative pile of wank :) but the idea of blended tinned mac and cheese is truly vile.

Doritos pasta sounds like something someone who works 30 minutes a day would eat... oh wait.

What do we think the first solid food she eats again is going to be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.