Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the ‘announcement video’ they did when they got him (might have been one of the others can’t be sure). They basically made out like they were announcing a pregnancy but then ‘tricked’ us all when it turned out to be a cat. I’m sure most people knew before the cat was out of the bag so to speak, I’m not convinced Tiny McDonalds has got it in him 😂 😂 :sick:
I was so mad at that video, as previously they said “don’t speak to us about kids/mention kids it’s really hard for us”

Reactions: 2
I second this, there’s the Off Topic category for anyone who might want to discuss WLS.

Imagine an account for her cats hahaha it would be so boring literally just them watching fish videos on the telly and sleeping. That is all.
Is that not basically what Emma’s account is now anyway? 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s just had most of her stomach surgically removed from her body, she has literally butchered her internal organs but the thought of puréed food makes her sick?! She is the QUEEN of cant be bothered/ excuse making in every single aspect of her life. I know everybody else is wishing her well etc but I actually can’t wait to see her come unstuck with her new mashed potato and hotdog diet!

Reactions: 17
Surely it’s not that difficult to eat smoothies/ veg soup/ mash etc. Not asking You to blend a bolognaise or a tuna butty love

Reactions: 12
When I worked in a nursing home we had several residents on a soft diet. It is not difficult to make it look appetising without the need to mash hot dogs. You just need to do every bit individually so you don't end up with a brown sludge. I would try bananas and custard, fish pie, potato and cheese pie, jelly and custard.

Reactions: 5
Surely it’s not that difficult to eat smoothies/ veg soup/ mash etc. Not asking You to blend a bolognaise or a tuna butty love
that just shows what her mentality is like though and how WLS can’t change that! There’s loads of ways you can make veg and fruit soft and appetising and I could think of 30 things before I get to ‘tinned hot dogs and ham’

Reactions: 13
Oh no 🙈
Mushed tinned meat? Where is the nutritional goodness from that exactly!? I don’t see this working well if that’s her approach 😕

Reactions: 10
I really want her to do well at this but already changing it a day early, not doing the purée because she ‘can’t face it’

Reactions: 7
Long time Lurker! Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️
Emma drives me mad! She's such an excuse making spoilt brat. Weight loss is hard believe me I've struggled so much with my weight growing up and but I don't go around eating a takeaway every night, it's everything in moderation.
For Emma to have WLS, I guess she thought it was the easy way out but nothing has changed regarding her mindset. Mashed up Tinned meat and Hotdogs?! Come on!
I started following her because of ways to save money etc but now it's all about "Nope Days" WTF, imagine having to actually do some work; a 12hr shift working for one day would kill her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Mashed potato, tinned ham and hotdogs? No mention of something nutritious like... green veg? If you can only eat the smallest amounts, surely you’d opt for the best nutrients to sustain your body. She’ll be eating spam soon. :sick:

Reactions: 8
Mashed potato, tinned ham and hotdogs? No mention of something nutritious like... green veg? If you can only eat the smallest amounts, surely you’d opt for the best nutrients to sustain your body. She’ll be eating spam soon. :sick:
That’s what I was thinking, the likes of tinned hot dogs are high in fat/salt etc, surely that’ll be bad for her as she’s had half of her stomach removed and only in the last two weeks?! Jesus, that would be that last thing I’d want to eat 🤢

Reactions: 7
Do you know what’s really starting to worry me - that she shows how little she’s eaten. Yes you’re on WLS but I imagine 99% of your followers aren’t. It’s like when everyone did that HDE diet and showed what they left. That’s just as disordered as over eating

She should eat Treecko’s cat food, it’ll have more nutrients in it than that bowl of crap she’s eating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s already gone against their advice, moving on to puréed food early and then refused to even try it! She could have all sorts, stewed apple, mashed banana, thick vegetable soup, spiced mashed cauliflower. Instead she’s had over processed sausages, cheese and some beans 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s what a week in? She’s had major surgery and is not taking this seriously IMO. She’ll be chopping her favourite takeaway into tiny bits so she can eat it soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she’s already gone against their advice, moving on to puréed food early and then refused to even try it! She could have all sorts, stewed apple, mashed banana, thick vegetable soup, spiced mashed cauliflower. Instead she’s had over processed sausages, cheese and some beans 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s what a week in? She’s had major surgery and is not taking this seriously IMO. She’ll be chopping her favourite takeaway into tiny bits so she can eat it soon!
I feel sad, I want her to be successful but with those options of ‘food’, and going against advice isn’t really a good start.I wonder what her dietician would say!? All those Morrison’s boxes she could’ve purées all the veggie goodness and froze but no...!?

I feel sad, I want her to be successful but with those options of ‘food’, and going against advice isn’t really a good start.I wonder what her dietician would say!? All those Morrison’s boxes she could’ve purées all the veggie goodness and froze but no...!?
I really want her to succeed but she’s clearly doing it her way and not the right way. I’d live off smoothies and soup, at least that way you’re getting veg and it’s healthy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.