Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s the new face of Greggs. I’m thinking dresses with sausage rolls on them, cupcakes with the cat on, and maybe some work with zoflora for a new room fragrance called “dirty bed sheets”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s the new face of Greggs. I’m thinking dresses with sausage rolls on them, cupcakes with the cat on, and maybe some work with zoflora for a new room fragrance called “dirty bed sheets”.
Cue Greggs going bust ....she'd b enough to put anybody off their food

Reactions: 2
Seems that's not the only fake review. She's sold a mirror which she states is brand new. Yet here is her review on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07PM4YRFM
The way these Amazon reviews usually work, I believe is that these Chinese companies ask you to buy these products and they refund you back into Paypal when you write a good review. Totally shady but Amazon are struggling to clamp down on it.
She'd need to invest in a floodlight then ,they clearly don't work

Seems that's not the only fake review. She's sold a mirror which she states is brand new. Yet here is her review on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07PM4YRFM
The way these Amazon reviews usually work, I believe is that these Chinese companies ask you to buy these products and they refund you back into Paypal when you write a good review. Totally shady but Amazon are struggling to clamp down on it.
Read the one she did for the robot vacuum cleaner.
Especially the last paragraph!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Latest stories are from a hospital, think previous posters are spot on re: weight loss surgery. Good luck to her.

Reactions: 1
Read the one she did for the robot vacuum cleaner.
Especially the last paragraph!
SmartSelect_20200125-223740_Chrome.jpg

I have to say this one is my favourite. She really does have a way with words, but it's no surprise being an award winning blogger...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 76110
I have to say this one is my favourite. She really does have a way with words, but it's no surprise being an award winning blogger...
It’s like she’s talking about sweets 😂 you wouldn’t need vitamins if you age fruit and veg

Latest stories are from a hospital, think previous posters are spot on re: weight loss surgery. Good luck to her.
She was at Nando’s today though ..

Reactions: 3
Doesn't necessarily mean she was doing any eating 🤷
Now come on! That's akin to saying that Dolly Parton doesn't sleep on her back!

It wouldn't surprise me if she was taking part in a sleep study. She is too much in denial to have weight loss surgery and too selfish to want to have a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...but would a friend send flowers in advance of a sleep study? 🤔
If she was stressing over it then they probably would. Or the friend is secretly thankful over the fact that she has finally decided to do something about it. She might have done nothing but whinge to her about it for all we know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.