Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the razor and blades was from Shopmium, she even put that she would be using it 🤣
All of a sudden girl boss doesn’t appear to be this 6 figure sensation she claims to be. I’m not on anywhere near 6 figures, but we’re ‘comfortable’ and there’s not a chance would I be flogging a free razor for £15 - is she that desperate? I get selling your old clothes on Depop/ eBay. I do that with my high end items then charity shop the rest because I cba, but she definitely isn’t size 9 feet or a small in Monki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The razors and body wash are something the food bank would love.
😊
I’m guessing the food bank stuff was a paid ad.

Reactions: 7
All of a sudden girl boss doesn’t appear to be this 6 figure sensation she claims to be. I’m not on anywhere near 6 figures, but we’re ‘comfortable’ and there’s not a chance would I be flogging a free razor for £15 - is she that desperate? I get selling your old clothes on Depop/ eBay. I do that with my high end items then charity shop the rest because I cba, but she definitely isn’t size 9 feet or a small in Monki 😂
yeah same! We’re not on 6 figures but am I that desperate I’m buying £3 boxes of food from Morrison’s and running round the house looking for tit to sell on eBay? No. Hardly the savvy money making stuff I thought she would be posting to be honest.

Reactions: 4
The too good to go app. However he might need to drive to get there.
Locally by me there are food banks that don't require any vouchers, I think the job centre can issue vouchers for certain ones too.
Which area is he in?
Thank you, they’re in West Yorkshire. I’ll tell them about the app

Reactions: 2
This is obviously “clutter” from the charity shop that the tax man won’t find out about!

yeah same! We’re not on 6 figures but am I that desperate I’m buying £3 boxes of food from Morrison’s and running round the house looking for tit to sell on eBay? No. Hardly the savvy money making stuff I thought she would be posting to be honest.
We are ok for money, don’t need to exist on £3 boxes but we do sell our unwanted stuff on eBay.

She would be like a bloody clown!
Who said they belong to her, could be the other half’s! 😂

Last edited:
I am prepared to believe the size 26 disney bikinis were hers. If you look at the feedback no one else would be selling xl novelty T shirts, yankee candles and frozen lip glosses. In other news someone on her facebook group is asking if the fact that her credit score shows a lot of recent searches by bookmakers will affect the chance of her getting a mortgage. I bet Emma does not answer that one. I notice Emma gave up matched betting last year before she applied for a mortgage.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure if I recall correctly, there was a ig story a few weeks back about that hemp stuff being “worth buying and selling on eBay” oh look what she’s selling now!
Since yesterday morning no less than 6 cat pictures with at least 5 with treeko. What is her obsession with that cat?!

I am prepared to believe the size 26 disney bikinis were hers. If you look at the feedback no one else would be selling xl novelty T shirts, yankee candles and frozen lip glosses. In other news someone on her facebook group is asking if the fact that her credit score shows a lot of recent searches by bookmakers will affect the chance of her getting a mortgage. I bet Emma does not answer that one. I notice Emma gave up matched betting last year before she applied for a mortgage.
She would have had to give it up otherwise she would have been seen as a compulsive gambler and at high risk of defaulting by the lender.

She also picked these up on shopmium. I couldn't really care less if this is what she wants to do, what I have an issue with is her hypocrisy of making a big deal about another Instagramer doing it and then doing it yourself.
2355.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think she ought to warn people of the risks before getting them to sign up to 20 cogs or her matched betting group. I don't have a problem with people doing matched betting if they go into it with their eyes open and they have spare money if they make a few mistakes.

Reactions: 3
I think she ought to warn people of the risks before getting them to sign up to 20 cogs or her matched betting group. I don't have a problem with people doing matched betting if they go into it with their eyes open and they have spare money if they make a few mistakes.
As long as your clicking her referral links, I don't think she cares. But I agree, she needs to warn people that this isn't risk free.

I don’t think that’s she desperate. If she was, she could claim the cashback through the app, then just take it back to store for a full refund. Much easier.

she’s probably flogging it on eBay cause she can say next month that she’s sold X amount on eBay and is an awesome 6 figure award winning girl boss.

Still attention seeking about her Big Thing. There's been a distinct lack of eating out, takeaways and food in general on her stories for the last week or two which makes me more and more certain it's weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 9

Still attention seeking about her Big Thing. There's been a distinct lack of eating out, takeaways and food in general on her stories for the last week or two which makes me more and more certain it's weight loss surgery.
Maybe she's pregnant

• Haha
  • Wow
The person who sent the flowers commented on the post to say the balloon was supposed to be more of a 'you got this' rather than 'good luck'. Don't know what that implies if anything.

Yep it’s definitely the belt, that’s odd about this outfit, without the belt this would rock.

*Seriously you are an adult, have you seen the fabric..what are you thinking!
I don’t know where to start!

Oops spoke too soon, off out for a meal. (To be fair a family lunch, but they are all coming back to look at the house and what they’ve not done with it.)

I wonder whether she will announce her big thing to her family at luncheon.

Reactions: 3
She is really trying to milk this big thing for all it’s worth. I really do think it’s some sort of stunt to boost her engagement and followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.