Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she was going to become a home instagrammer. It’s slowly coming in.
GET SOME DECENT BED SHEETS!!

Reactions: 1
"You will never be criticized by anyone doing more than you"

Ahem... isn't that what we are doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The big thing: I'm calling it as some form of weight loss surgery/gastric band.

Two nights away and lots of undies? Is she going in tomorrow?
Would explain the family dinner before?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is really trying to milk this big thing for all it’s worth. I really do think it’s some sort of stunt to boost her engagement and followers
Maybe she's finally going to get her weird tiny teeth fixed, although maybe as a thrifty gal she's just going to get some dentures from eBay #frugal

Don't get why people moan about being criticised then read their own tattle threads?? Why torture yourself? unless she's looking for content ideas 😂😂 the bit at the end from Emma after my post on here saying that 'make the bed' doesn't make it on to her to do list 😂. Although if by obsessive personality she means obsessed with eating and napping she's spot on, hi Emma!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

She would have to have been following a liquid diet before the surgery. Even private paying patients have to, its to make the surgery safer by reducing liver size

I can't cope she thinks there are people that do less than her 🤣🤣🤣 You'd have to dig someone up to find a less active person than these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Going back to her eBay, she's sold some products from a company called The Pro Co... it says they are brand new and unopened. She has also written a blog post about how she was gifted them and goes on to 'review' them and blab on about how good they are for her skin...

So what has happened there? Has she sold the products as new when actually they are half used, or has she taken them for free, written a fake review of them and then sold them? Either way, it looks like something dodgy has gone on.

If it was a fake review I hope none of her followers bought the products on her recommendation! I'm sure if I'm wrong about this a passive aggressive Insta story will pop up correcting me. Or if I'm right, radio silence.... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She would have to have been following a liquid diet before the surgery. Even private paying patients have to, its to make the surgery safer by reducing liver size
This is Princess Emma we're talking about so napping would win over putting some effort in to do everything she's told to.

Reactions: 1
Going back to her eBay, she's sold some products from a company called The Pro Co... it says they are brand new and unopened. She has also written a blog post about how she was gifted them and goes on to 'review' them and blab on about how good they are for her skin...

So what has happened there? Has she sold the products as new when actually they are half used, or has she taken them for free, written a fake review of them and then sold them? Either way, it looks like something dodgy has gone on.

If it was a fake review I hope none of her followers bought the products on her recommendation! I'm sure if I'm wrong about this a passive aggressive Insta story will pop up correcting me. Or if I'm right, radio silence.... :rolleyes:
That's disgusting, can't believe she's been so underhand to write a review and not use the product. I think this needs to be reported to the company.

Reactions: 3
That's disgusting, can't believe she's been so underhand to write a review and not use the product. I think this needs to be reported to the company.
Totally agree! It's about time she was held accountable to the same standard she expects from other bloggers!
What a total fraudster she is. The money blogging community need to drop this one as she gives them a bad name.

Or both her and Tony got the products to review, and she’s selling the unopened set?
Can't see a beauty company gifting Tony anything, but you never know. I'd feel even that was wrong, taking stuff you won't use. There could be an innocent explanation, if there is I would like to know what it is.

Reactions: 4
Can't see a beauty company gifting Tony anything, but you never know. I'd feel even that was wrong, taking stuff you won't use. There could be an innocent explanation, if there is I would like to know what it is.
Couldn't see a beauty company gifting either of them anything tbf,I'm no oil painting myself but Jesus she's like Humpty Dumpty in drag ffs

[/QUO

To complete her gender reassignment surgery maybe ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Must have been the RNIB it's the only explanation ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.