Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like cats. I like cute af dumb cat videos. However idgaf about 68437997421111 photos of her cats, it’s SO boring, no one gives a tit about her way over posted cats.

Me when I see she’s got ANOTHER FKN MORRISONS BOX
I love cats, have two myself. But hers are mingin and boring. I don’t need to see 5000 pictures of treecko sleeping. I only post hilarious pics of mine because my ragdoll is a clown, but it’s not even once a month, let alone one an hour 😳. As for the box, I have no words other than greedy.

Reactions: 3
I love cats, have two myself. But hers are mingin and boring. I don’t need to see 5000 pictures of treecko sleeping. I only post hilarious pics of mine because my ragdoll is a clown, but it’s not even once a month, let alone one an hour 😳. As for the box, I have no words other than greedy.
Your rag doll sounds like a dream 😍😍 I would much rather see them than another picture of Treecko 😂

I’m starting to wonder whether this big journey was just some sort of stunt. Trying to get more people viewing her stories or following her?

Reactions: 1
Your rag doll sounds like a dream 😍😍 I would much rather see them than another picture of Treecko 😂

I’m starting to wonder whether this big journey was just some sort of stunt. Trying to get more people viewing her stories or following her?
If I could work out how to private message pictures. I’d send you a picture 😂

• Haha
If I could work out how to private message pictures. I’d send you a picture 😂
I've been toying with the idea of posting (I assume) that same thing. Can't quite bring myself to do it. Although I'm so disgusted with her getting three Morrisons boxes in quick succession and then lecturing us all about supporting food banks, that I'm considerably closer to doing so than I have been so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how she gets those boxes? Is it on an app or something? My friend’s husband lost his job last week and they have a 6 month old. Would come in handy for a gami

‘Too good to go’ app ... just googled it

olio might be a good app for them too. Local neighbours and retailers can give away food that won’t be used via that I think. Never used it just heard of it

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how she gets those boxes? Is it on an app or something? My friend’s husband lost his job last week and they have a 6 month old. Would come in handy for a gami
The too good to go app. However he might need to drive to get there.
Locally by me there are food banks that don't require any vouchers, I think the job centre can issue vouchers for certain ones too.
Which area is he in?

Soo full of crap. She gives good stuff away whilst telling us she’s doing eBay listings.
Honestly!!

And she is selling a Small Monki BNWT dress. Hmmm! Right! Didn't she say that she wasn't reselling?!!!

Reactions: 5
By DIY dermaplaning does she mean she’s shaving her face tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she is selling a Small Monki BNWT dress. Hmmm! Right! Didn't she say that she wasn't reselling?!!!
hmmm...also selling an unused water bottle that she was gifted for her Christmas Gift Guide blog post. Why accept something you won't use? Oh, that's right, so you can sell it on eBay for a tenner :rolleyes:

hmmm...also selling an unused water bottle that she was gifted for her Christmas Gift Guide blog post. Why accept something you won't use? Oh, that's right, so you can sell it on eBay for a tenner :rolleyes:
How do you know what she is selling? I haven't seen any posts or have I missed them? Can't believe she has the audacity.

Am I the only person that, when I receive a Christmas gift I either regift it to a loved one that can benefit/needs it (generally, not as a bday/Xmas gift 😂) or gives it to charity? I’d never dream of selling it, just seems immoral almost.

She’s selling a body shop body butter and lip balm for £14.99 and £2.90 postage. Surely going to the shop yourself isn’t far off that price? She’s kidding herself if she thinks people will pay that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You can buy that crazy slime for less than half the price she's selling it for

Also the razor and blades was from Shopmium, she even put that she would be using it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.