Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the cats are that dirty they aren’t cleaning the tray properly.
I have a ragdoll kitten (he’s 8 months and the size of a dog) that kept shitting on himself (nightmare). So every single time he went, we grabbed him and bathed him straight after. Absolutely not a chance would he be left to run around my house to make it filthy. He’s finally learnt not to do that now 😂

Reactions: 1
Cats are generally pretty clean animals, mine comes in with muddy paws but I cleanup after him and he doesn’t leave dirty marks on my furniture.

The fact she can’t be arsed to whack a paint brush around her office, which would take a few hours shows how lazy she is. She works all of a few hours a week, we renovated a house top to bottom, while working full time. I was exhausting but after 6 months, we have our dream home!

Neither of them seem to have any pride, in their home, hygiene or themselves. Clearly they don’t really care either.

Reactions: 5
My cats aren't like this. If they've been put and it's raining I grab them and dry them off and their paws off.

My boy as a kitten kept weeing in the same place every day and he was cleaned, things were covered during that time too.

If my cats did get anything on any furniture it would be cleaned immediately, I can't understand why you wouldn't do that.

My cats aren't like this. If they've been put and it's raining I grab them and dry them off and their paws off.

My boy as a kitten kept weeing in the same place every day and he was cleaned, things were covered during that time too.

If my cats did get anything on any furniture it would be cleaned immediately, I can't understand why you wouldn't do that.
Of course - they’re animals so obviously will make things dirty from time to time. But you clean it straight away. Just like if you drop something and make a mess, you don’t leave it 😳

Reactions: 2
Of course - they’re animals so obviously will make things dirty from time to time. But you clean it straight away. Just like if you drop something and make a mess, you don’t leave it 😳
I know, I just can't understand the logic in leaving it and let them do it, I close doors off to certain rooms. Yuk what if they got worms or fleas 🤢

Reactions: 1
Not really hard to keep clean when they’ve had new floors fitted and nothing’s out the boxes 😂

• Haha
Just gonna say it....I really don’t give a tit about the cats. I don’t care. Infact I really really dislike cats. For an “influencer” her content is tit. If you wanna change angles and be about cats then do it. It’s certainly not about money/debt/saving money like it used to be. It’s just like a regular joes Instagram all random stuff like she can’t think of anything to talk about. Boring. Unsubscribed and moving on. Enjoy her tit content 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just gonna say it....I really don’t give a tit about the cats. I don’t care. Infact I really really dislike cats. For an “influencer” her content is tit. If you wanna change angles and be about cats then do it. It’s certainly not about money/debt/saving money like it used to be. It’s just like a regular joes Instagram all random stuff like she can’t think of anything to talk about. Boring. Unsubscribed and moving on. Enjoy her tit content 🙄😂
I like cats. I like cute af dumb cat videos. However idgaf about 68437997421111 photos of her cats, it’s SO boring, no one gives a tit about her way over posted cats.

Me when I see she’s got ANOTHER FKN MORRISONS BOX

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same. Im all for a cute picture, but when every story includes the cats and isnt cute, just a regular pic....then it becomes tedious.

I cannot understand how she makes so much money, and the term side hussles always makes me think it's something shady, or unethical. Something that will pay with little work

Reactions: 6
well she seemed very underwhelmed with her latest morrisons box, it barely got a mention......still holding out for the birthday cake then!!! :LOL:

• Haha
I am waiting for one of the influencers to show what they make with ten over ripe avocados and a couple of sad looking cabbages. I think the boxes are good for families who are short of money and much better than the supermarkets throwing away food,

I'm probably going to sound really cruel saying this but, they've only got to look at the size of the pair of them to know they're not starving. They shouldn't be allowed these boxes when there are so many families living below the breadline.

Reactions: 7
Her story today is infuriating. She is all about charity but sod that when there is a bargain to be had.
I know anyone can buy those boxes but it just seems grabby when she buys 3 in a short space of time and doesn't need them.

Reactions: 10
Her story today is infuriating. She is all about charity but sod that when there is a bargain to be had.
I know anyone can buy those boxes but it just seems grabby when she buys 3 in a short space of time and doesn't need them.
l i t e r a l l y THIS

I’m so annoyed at those stupid stories she’s posted today. Why doesn’t she purchase them FOR someone else too? She can afford fresh fruit and veg but there are loads of people living off frozen dinners cos they can’t afford fresh food.

I love how she casually says if you can't afford to buy food for foodbank and have no spare money just give your time instead. What like she does???
Poor people are often poor in time too Emma, unlike you!

Everything she says is just half hearted bollocks that helps noone.

Reactions: 10
It’s clear she has no idea, give your time if you can’t afford to give food or money. Most people in that situation will probably be working tow or more jobs to survive. They won’t have time to volunteer. She should be finding people she can donate those boxes to, who might not have the means or time to collect them but desperately need them. Her and Tony could do a good deed and deliver it, buts she all about the reward. I get the impression she isn’t about actually helping, one being praised.

Her stories just show how out of touch she is. I have so much anger to how oblivious she is, while cashing in from her blog, 20 cogs and taking those bloody boxes away from people in actual need!

Reactions: 7
She loves to make out like she is so considerate and so giving. Remember the bingo website saga? She promised to give the winnings to a food bank but she nicked someone else’s promo code? All about princess Emma and how saintly she is.
All these Morrison’s boxes are just plain greedy. She clearly won’t stop until she gets a birthday cake. It’s cheap crap quality content from her. She could show us all these amazing recipes using the veggies from the box if she was going to keep buying them.

Reactions: 9
She only posted the picture of her bed this morning to show off the fact that she's actually made it for once. Agree with you all about this food crap, how about she does a vlog of her actually volunteering at a good bank or something, it'd raise awareness of such charities... Oh but they wouldn't be able to sponsor it since it runs off donations so she never would 🙄. She talks the talk but is one of the most inconsiderate people out there, getting her followers into scams and taking cheap food boxes when she has a 6 figure income.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.