Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There we have it, she's finally revealed she's had WLS! We all called it anyway. Whether I like her or not, it's really crappy that somebody she considered a close friend shared it on here, I wouldn't reveal something so personal about a friend even if there was already speculation about it. Let's hope it's the kick up the bum she needs to take her health seriously.
100%, us tattlers who don’t know don’t come on here because she’s fat. Yes we discuss her eating habits but you can have bad eating habits and be slim. I’m glad she’s taken control of her weight issues, I just hope she can actually stick to it and make it work. I do think whoever came on here was out of order, especially as she was in the closed friends group. But never mind, we all know now and tbh im actually interested in this going forward. I love seeing people succeed in weight loss as it’s bleeping difficult so I hope she can

Reactions: 2
Angry lady was right but the way she went about it was pretty sly.
Fair play to Emma but she won’t learn healthy habits just from having an operation. She’s got a lot of learning to do...

Reactions: 6
Never mind the wls why does she poke tongue between her little gnashes when she does that grimace

Reactions: 16
There were two new tattle members who claimed to be in the closed group and revealed weren’t there? I do think that’s pretty crappy to reveal. I genuinely thought they were saying it for an argument.

I hope she does well and hopefully this will help Tony. He’s definitely piled on the pounds since meeting Emma.

Reactions: 8
Never mind the wls why does she poke tongue between her little gnashes when she does that grimace

I was just thinking personally I would have spent the money on getting my teeth fixed and changed my eating habits. I'm too tight to pay for something you can do for free without at least trying!

I see she used 'my friends told me'.. Emma question yer mates why they are on a thread like this in the first place?

Reactions: 22
I hope she does well in her weight loss, I know we’ve all joked about it but good luck to her. Hope it helps Tony to sort out his eating habits as well

I was just thinking personally I would have spent the money on getting my teeth fixed and changed my eating habits. I'm too tight to pay for something you can do for free without at least trying!

I see she used 'my friends told me'.. Emma question yer mates why they are on a thread like this in the first place?
Bloody Treeko!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
News just in... Trecko has help as of course he’s just a cat and can’t type duh!!
It was REBECCA VARDY 😬😬😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well there we have it. We called it from the word go. I’m sure these close friends said they don’t know why they’re on that list cos they don’t speak to her.

And as for not reading here, yeah right. Either that or she has friends sit here all day reading it and reporting back.

At the end of the day I think all the close friends and leak business could have been engineered by Emma to make her look like a saint at the end of it.
If you had WLS text your friend or dm them. No, she knew it would leak as planned.

And if you wanted to keep it quiet for 3 months why tell anyone in the first place.

Reactions: 12
It's because she thinks if you 'like' a few of her insta pics you're online besties.
I'm sure her 'friends' find her as frustrating as we do at times.

In all seriousness good luck to her with the weight loss but i really hope she doesn't make Tony's life hell now he can't pander to the cravings she has ... can she still have her beloved coke zero?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all seriousness good luck to her with the weight loss but i really hope she doesn't make Tony's life hell now he can't pander to the cravings she has ... can she still have her beloved coke zero?
Only is she lets it go completely flat, fizzy drinks are a big no no can help stretch the new pouch with gas. Still water is the drink of preference. No sugar cordial OKish.

I do hope she does well as i would anyone who does undertake this journey. I wonder though if they did a brain cell transplant at the same time - reason she can't do anything for five minutes together in a normal day yet here she is a few days after major surgery and she has been really busy every day according to her grid post. Some folks I know were up and about relatively fast I was OK after 3 weeks but I was 55 not 32. None of us were like pre-op Emma

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hopefully this will mean we might get some decent content back again. Sad some friends ratted her out on here. I don't think her weight was ever really something we disliked her for. It is her princess ways, buzzing over a coke zero for breakfast, eating take aways non stop, laziness.

She has been more active since the surgery so seems like it has helped changed her mindset too. I do believe this is something even us tattlers wanted for her.

I really hope this means we get good content again and this thread will die down...

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she created the messages on here to reveal her surgery and to get sympathy for being trolled!?

It means the reveal has all been about how she wasn't ready to tell everyone rather than mention that she wasn't happy with her weight.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she created the messages on here to reveal her surgery and to get sympathy for being trolled!?

It means the reveal has all been about how she wasn't ready to tell everyone rather than mention that she wasn't happy with her weight.
This is my exact thoughts! I honestly think it was to gain sympathy!
the one new account got so defensive when asked for screenshots, it just was a bit too much, I don’t believe anyone would come on here and do that... apart from Emma herself, she does read here she’s made comments in reference to things discussed on here!
She’s just a shady person in general

Reactions: 13
"I'm posting this now and not in my own time"

Girl you aren't the new Nikki Tutorials, sit yo' ass down

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If it was last weekend why did they take so long to join and out her and why take screen shots if you aren’t even a member at the time or going to share it means if they did see anything they screen shot it for no reason then eventually decided to join and out her it makes no sense they sound like complete twats tbh

She’s definitely reading here; she’s just put on a post “mourning” Coke Zero 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish that I made a screenshot of the last comment made by invisible woman because it was vile. Absolutely vile. I still think that she is behind invisible woman. If not, then she has an incredibly dangerous and borderline psychotic friend who she needs to find fairly pronto

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.