Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness good luck to her with the weight loss but i really hope she doesn't make Tony's life hell now he can't pander to the cravings she has ... can she still have her beloved coke zero?
90AFE046-DDBE-4940-BF27-F04E34B999CC.png

blooming heck that was quick Emma.
I wonder whether we’ll soon get “regret” posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just disappointed it wasn’t a boob job 😂 I don’t give a tit if she’s fat or thin or somewhere in between and I don’t care how she does it. She still is and always will be a crappy person, she’s still an overgrown child, she’s still self serving, entitled, attention seeking and she’s ripping people off. No amount of surgery can fix that.
Still. #freetony - poor guy only gets to go out when Emma wanted to eat, what’s he going to do now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes me feel even more annoyed about the three Morrison boxes in a week. She must have known she would not be able to eat them. I think Tony will be able to lose the weight on his own he does not seem obsessed by food. He just lets Emma make all the decisions. Still I am glad she is happier and losing weight has got to be good.
She could make soup though which would be frozen and full of vitamins.

If she has had it done, I’m shocked. Shocked at the surgeon for even allowing her after ZERO effort, shocked she’s actually that lazy, and shocked at how this really won’t work lol. She’ll lose some weight and then old habits will creep back in. Losing weight is bleeping hard, but if you don’t change your mindset it won’t work, period. Their whole life is literally eating and sitting in their house. They have no social life and not even a job to get them out and about. It’s a sad existence tbh and that lifestyle does not make me jealous in any way shape or form
I agree it may look this way but how do we know she wasn't putting us off the scent? She may not have been eating all that and I'm sure she'd have had to show commitment to even get the surgery.

I think its safe to say we all wish her well in her weight loss journey and are glad to see she's taking action and a positive step to sorting out her health and well being, will we still chat about her shady stuff, her preying on the vulnerable and her acting like a spoilt twelve year old??......yes! Thats what brought me to this thread, not her weight, she could be thin as a pin and still be talked about here as its her personality and behaviour that we're throwing shade at.
I still think something is a miss from the whistle blower and how nasty she got, she even called Emma cunty face, doesn't sound anything like a friend to me! and before her another new member had already said she had surgery and that she was in the close friends group too, either Emma has suggested they "leak" it so she can milk the sympathy fall out which is working as lots of people are sharing her story therefor gaining her followers and support or the people who ran here to tell are bitter about her and wanted to get one over on her, its not like they were tattlers to start with as both were new members so had gone out of their way to create accounts just to spill the story. I thought she would be the type to call whoever it was out for sure yet all she's saying is she feels sorry for them.....hmmmmm
Its odd to say the least and I can't help thinking it was part of the plan all along as suddenly there are post op photos and lots of info yet she wasn't going to share it for a few months according to her.
Im sure she'll be back to pushing 20 cogs and affiliate sign ups asap and we can all be as we were ;) in the meantime it'll be interesting to see how gastric-gate plays out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Secret weight loss surgery...

The similarities between Mrs Pinch and Mrs Hinch continue to grow

Reactions: 3
I get the impression that she wasn’t going to tell us, and say that she has just lost weight?

Reactions: 6
I get the impression that she wasn’t going to tell us, and say that she has just lost weight?
We all sussed it when "the big thing" was announced! It was too obvious.
She should've kept it between her and her true friends privately.

That was obvious when she was saying she "lost a bit of chubs" she was going to keep this completely secret and lie to everyone. Look at all the cooking photos she's posted over the last week, despite admitting they liquid diet continues for another week

That was obvious when she was saying she "lost a bit of chubs" she was going to keep this completely secret and lie to everyone. Look at all the cooking photos she's posted over the last week, despite admitting they liquid diet continues for another week
Admitting to your recent surgery is one thing.
Using it to deceive and manipulate people's view of you is another.

It is strange that she seems to be bed bound after admitting it, whereas she did seem to have an active week? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
I think her upbeat mood might be partly due to her increase dose of antidepressants. She must have filmed the Boots sale haul video last week and she looked remarkably fit for some one who had just had major surgery. She dropped so many hints on her instagram that it was fairly obvious. I am sure we wish her well.

I think her upbeat mood might be partly due to her increase dose of antidepressants. She must have filmed the Boots sale haul video last week and she looked remarkably fit for some one who had just had major surgery. She dropped so many hints on her instagram that it was fairly obvious. I am sure we wish her well.
Boots sale was Friday just gone so she looked that well less than a week after the surgery, pretty impressive for someone who takes to her pit with a sniffle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is all the batch cooking for ? unless she's got wind that the nxt apocalypse is imminent :0 it's clear her big issues with food remain,I'd say she was pushed rather than jumped into that surgery. Poor Tony will have a monumental task getting through the stockpile :( .Her nxt role will be husband feeder without a doubt

Just seen the latest story - Tony has to go and eat in another room wtf!!!!!!!! This is it girl for many many months/years. You should have had some psychological assessment and help prior to surgery and yes maybe you ignored it or didn't think about it or maybe didn't get it. The surgery itself isn't easy but in many ways it can be the easy bit. Its like any major surgery you have it done there will be a recovery period but then you feel better and normal. BUT the psychological bit that is damned hard. If you have thought long and hard about this before deciding to have the surgery then even then you may still be unprepared for your feelings. My advice - don't run away from them this is reality. Its food, something that has been a major challenge to your health. Its going to continue for ever not just as you start to loose weight. 18 months to 2 years down the road your pouch won't be enough to help you alone. It won't help now if you feed the food beast and yes you can do it after a bypass right from the start - liquidised mars bar anyone? Let Tony back in, just talk to him enjoy his company.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she's "feeling the rage" with Tony having normal food tonight.......that didn't take long! can't see this being a smooth road if she's already making him go eat in another room, as much as I think Tony is a fool for how he lets her treat him and I totally think he's a bit out there......please no bashing for that, I have an Asperger's son and I love his quirkiness but I see traits in Tony for sure! I kind of feel for Tony......in my head he's heading out of the door with plate in hand, head down and the soundtrack playing is from frozen, its "do you wanna build a snowman" and the line he's leaving to is "ok bye"
maybe I should write a "Drews the musical" :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
WTF does she just not say blood thinning injections for 14 days to prevent clots, why the implied pity fest drama? Standard for many surgeries no need for just showing large syringes. Yes they are huge, yes they sting like f**k and they do ask you to self administer but they will show someone else if you can't. I have friends who are nurses so lucky they did mine. Bloody insta drama queens everything for the gram, get sympathy hopefully new followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTF does she just not say blood thinning injections for 14 days to prevent clots, why the implied pity fest drama? Standard for many surgeries no need for just showing large syringes. Yes they are huge, yes they sting like f**k and they do ask you to self administer but they will show someone else if you can't. I have friends who are nurses so lucky they did mine. Bloody insta drama queens everything for the gram, get sympathy hopefully new followers.
she's a full on drama queen, I had a section when my twins were born and I had to inject myself in the hospital and for a few days after we left, it stings like hell and I was covered in bruises, did I kick up a fuss and share pictures?? hell no! everything she does is for sympathy, pity or financial gain pffffft

Reactions: 5
I have to say that my midwife* did mine for me as my OH and I were too chicken to administer them. I didn't, however, feel the need to splash that little ditty all over social media

*my mw had to see me everyday as I was really ill after my csection. Again, didn't feel the need to splash that all over sm as well

What is all the batch cooking for ? unless she's got wind that the nxt apocalypse is imminent :0 it's clear her big issues with food remain,I'd say she was pushed rather than jumped into that surgery. Poor Tony will have a monumental task getting through the stockpile :( .Her nxt role will be husband feeder without a doubt
I’m a nurse and the WLS is becoming an option that we are suggesting to patients at health check ups. I don’t agree with it in the slightest.

I honestly can’t abide grown adults who say they can’t do their injections 🤣 get on with it! I have sympathy with everything else but trust me, a DVT is scarier!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.