Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity how pissed is she that it’s been leaked?
How pissed are people that she’s gone and done it without trying?

Reactions: 4
Close friends list appears to be gone after a rant of "duck whoever leaked to tattle".
And she has posted publicly she has lost some chubs tonight. Does it count when you put zero effort in? This would have been a different story if she had tried, imagine the blog content, she could have done so much with it and supported and been supported by others. Instead easy way out
Why is she only posting to a closed list 🤔

Reactions: 1
She wants to make sure her first mortgage payment all goes well?! I mean, how much influence do you really have over a direct debit payment that just automatically leaves your current account and is paid to your mortgage account, as if by magic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How have they allowed this she openly admits to eating takeaway every night last month. Genuinely shocked seems there must be some corrupt surgeons out there who just want money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this is why people like me don't give two fucks at sharing her big secret, instead of takeaway, instead of eating our, she could have eaten healthier food and lost weight the better way. Instead, lets have surgery and expect praise along with support,its a no from me. I've been sitting on this for quite some time but no enough now.
She's a joke, all her cook with me vlogs show small portions which is obviously not reality, she makes little or no effort to cut down or choose healthier options yet realises she's super obese so goes private to sort it out, she's in for a shock, my cousin had this surgery and it was so so hard to keep up with for them, Emma and Tony are clearly used to eating what they want so this will be a massive wake up call for her. Whilst I wouldn't want to see anyone fail at such a huge change there is no way she has the willpower or desire to see this through

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a chat with someone who had to join slimming world even after surgery to lose weight... currently this one is on a soup diet, so yep for now she'll lose weight, won't last forever! Do you really think she cooked that food? Pleeeaaase, did you see her insta this is how we make our own pasta sauce and her attempt at spag bol, she can't bloody cook! She must have used stock photos. It's very much "Lazy couldn't come so they sent Emma Drew"
I like you 😍😂

Reactions: 2
I hope it works out for her and she proves us all wrong. But as I said in a previous post, she seems to have no clue about normal, balanced eating. I hope she will get guidance on how to slowly introduce the right food, otherwise there’s literally no chance it will succeed.

I remember she had a couple of online friends who were nurses and when she was diagnosed with diabetes they were supportive. None of them seem to be around now, wonder if they got sick of her lack of effort too?

Reactions: 4
I hope it works out for her and she proves us all wrong. But as I said in a previous post, she seems to have no clue about normal, balanced eating. I hope she will get guidance on how to slowly introduce the right food, otherwise there’s literally no chance it will succeed.

I remember she had a couple of online friends who were nurses and when she was diagnosed with diabetes they were supportive. None of them seem to be around now, wonder if they got sick of her lack of effort too?
Almost definitely.

If she has had it done, I’m shocked. Shocked at the surgeon for even allowing her after ZERO effort, shocked she’s actually that lazy, and shocked at how this really won’t work lol. She’ll lose some weight and then old habits will creep back in. Losing weight is bleeping hard, but if you don’t change your mindset it won’t work, period. Their whole life is literally eating and sitting in their house. They have no social life and not even a job to get them out and about. It’s a sad existence tbh and that lifestyle does not make me jealous in any way shape or form

Reactions: 12
It makes me feel even more annoyed about the three Morrison boxes in a week. She must have known she would not be able to eat them. I think Tony will be able to lose the weight on his own he does not seem obsessed by food. He just lets Emma make all the decisions. Still I am glad she is happier and losing weight has got to be good.

Reactions: 10
That video was sooooo boring. I don’t get the logic of saying you’ve saved £200 or whatever when you’re buying crap you don’t need anyway, who needs two make up brush sets, one Aladdin and one Snow White, but both essentially the same thing? Also does she live under a rock? What youtuber/ blogger/ influencer doesn’t know who bleeping Giovanni Fletcher is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shocking that she has had the surgery. That could have made a few mortgage overpayments I bet!
Poor tony, I bet his family dislike her! But then they named him McDonald tony so maybe they aren't the full ticket either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shocking that she has had the surgery. That could have made a few mortgage overpayments I bet!
Poor tony, I bet his family dislike her! But then they named him McDonald tony so maybe they aren't the full ticket either.
His family never get a mention do they come to think of it!

Reactions: 3
His family never get a mention do they come to think of it!
Not really. They had some family stay with them a few months ago, I'm not sure if it was Tony's family but Emma was awful. She did nothing but slag them off on Instagram.

I don't think she would allow anyone close enough to Tony that might cause him to question their relationship.

Also, if she was posting about it being leaked on here so quickly she must be on here ALL the time.

I know they always bullshit and say 'another blogger/friend messaged me' but that would mean admitting being on a thread about her and no-one is going to do that. So she must have seen it herself.

Reactions: 5
Thats me done. I will find out somehow but for now no more time wasted on here with her she is totally an hole always saying you were trolling and bullying her if you mentioned surgery now its done (allegedly)

Reactions: 2
I dunno I’m not convinced she’s had this surgery. Princess Emma stays in bed for weeks for having a cold, I’m shocked if she has had anything done as I think she would be in bed whilst getting Tony to wait on her constantly 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whether she’s had it or not she does seem happier last couple of weeks. No nap mentions or bad days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.