Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes people do just drive like that when they’re fed up with slow drivers in front. We have it a lot around here so not always the case. Either way it’s still very scary and uncalled for drivers to act that way. I’m sure we will hear more from her about how the police weren’t interested etc etc 🙄

View attachment 67604

what happened to appreciating your followers Emma?
That’s a bit crappy of her seeing as her job is Instagram 🙄
I think she tries to be funny and just makes herself look like a massive dick

Reactions: 7
She was followed by a car flashing her repeatedly and coming close to her. They were going approx 60mph, plenty of opportunity to over take and cars in front of her. She pulled off at a petrol station and they didn't follow her.

Reports on social media of people doing this in several areas, they want you to pull over or follow you home, I guess there they then Rob you.

I don't know if that's what they were doing but regardless, it would unnerve me.
The only thing the robber would walk away with is a link to 20cogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think this car was just a knobhead driver who likes to act stupid to intimidate drivers, rather than a potential robber. Emma does like to exaggerate things doesn't she

Reactions: 4
She should of slammed her brakes on that would of stopped him. Or slowed right down. It’s probably just teenagers acting like twats. To be honest as long as her doors were locked she wouldn’t have been in much trouble.

Reactions: 2
Considering that Emma has been a terrified passenger, went to CBT that she decided she was ‘cured’ and stopped going and has only just got back behind the wheel. Trying to be devils advocate here and could it has been that Emma was driving badly and they were getting frustrated by her?!

I’m well aware this sort of thing happens in gang areas in cities, but she does make a drama about most things and blames someone else. She never does anything wrong....

Reactions: 10
Do we think this car was just a knobhead driver who likes to act stupid to intimidate drivers, rather than a potential robber. Emma does like to exaggerate things doesn't she
Sounds like it was just some nobhead who wanted her to move out the way so he could overtake to be honest. Guess you can never be sure but I’ve had people that don’t want to do the speed limit doing it to me and it never crossed my mind they might follow me home

Sounds like it was just some nobhead who wanted her to move out the way so he could overtake to be honest. Guess you can never be sure but I’ve had people that don’t want to do the speed limit doing it to me and it never crossed my mind they might follow me home
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I see it a lot these days. Just princess being dramatic as usual. And slagging off the same people who she thanked for allowing her to buy her house a few weeks ago 🙄

How on earth has she reached another 6 figure year?!?!

Also looks like Millie left in May this year!

:O she didn't leave - they made her redundant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I see it a lot these days. Just princess being dramatic as usual. And slagging off the same people who she thanked for allowing her to buy her house a few weeks ago 🙄

How on earth has she reached another 6 figure year?!?!

Also looks like Millie left in May this year!

:O she didn't leave - they made her redundant!
just read her blog and you can earn 6 figures too!

• Haha
Why is Emma (an adult apparently) owning and wearing a bloody beauty and the beast dress??? Which also looks about 10 years old and faded. And generally hideous

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but that yearly review blog thing - wreaks of can’t be arsed. Anything that requires a tiny bit of effort, gone!

pray for Emma and hope that she wakes up in the real world soon. And gets a job cos they’ll both be bankrupt.
The business has nowhere near that amount of cash in it.

Reactions: 7
Well at least she's admitted she lives off takeaways. Still lost 6lb which is a step in the right direction.
Eat healthy and exercise more and the results will show.

Well that clearly isn't a good start to 2020: Oh dear, booking Chinese is the most important job today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well at least she's admitted she lives off takeaways. Still lost 6lb which is a step in the right direction.
Eat healthy and exercise more and the results will show.

Well that clearly isn't a good start to 2020: Oh dear, booking Chinese is the most important job today.
I actually can't believe she wrote 'book Chinese' on her to do list 😂😂. It's not like she'd forget that one. Although I'm sure it would have taken less time to go online/call them and book the table rather than just writing it on a list and taking a picture of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her to do list was my errands list!! Wtf!!! Honestly I got more done in the first hour of being up 😂
Not going to lie I booked my Chinese last night at lunch my neighbour rang at 8 and had a 3 hour wait 😂😂 pays to be organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her to do list was my errands list!! Wtf!!! Honestly I got more done in the first hour of being up 😂
Not going to lie I booked my Chinese last night at lunch my neighbour rang at 8 and had a 3 hour wait 😂😂 pays to be organised.
Emma always has her priorities right.

Reactions: 6
She was followed by a car flashing her repeatedly and coming close to her. They were going approx 60mph, plenty of opportunity to over take and cars in front of her. She pulled off at a petrol station and they didn't follow her.

Reports on social media of people doing this in several areas, they want you to pull over or follow you home, I guess there they then Rob you.

I don't know if that's what they were doing but regardless, it would unnerve me.
If someone did to me I'd assume I'd not got my lights on/boot was open/something had dropped off...possibly why the other driver was pleased when she finally pulled over at a services thinking she'd check her car over.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice most of her emails were spam. If she’s making a few blogs like she says she is but just recycling content surely eventually that will bite her in the arse.
How many times is someone going to want to read the same blog?

God she even pays people to write her Mrs pinch blog. Is there anything she actually does herself. Apart from the staggering sum of 15 emails! (Easily only an hours work)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.