Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there's been a holiday to Florida, a new kitchen, a new dog, lord knows how many trips to Liquor & Loaded, probably some new businesses and websites along the way... and she's still wearing those bloody glasses!

Oh Emma, I do miss you. Please come back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite a few trips to Liquor & Loaded by the looks of it 🀭 I swear the gunt is hanging lower than when we last saw her, it's such a strange shape phenomenon, it's almost at her knees. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she'd re-upload her cruise vlogs on youtube, they were the best videos to get drunk to on a Friday night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 1
Someone on here posted about it, they were following the poppy account before it went private

Link to the post with screenshots
Ermmmm why is there a big black dildo in that dogs mouth 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I needed to put this out there and I feel you lot will get it. A certain freebie instagramer is posting about her Β£5,500 amazon gift card balance (along with all the other money she has earnt) all from scammey referrals. Actually makes me sick, and not with envy.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I needed to put this out there and I feel you lot will get it. A certain freebie instagramer is posting about her Β£5,500 amazon gift card balance (along with all the other money she has earnt) all from scammey referrals. Actually makes me sick, and not with envy.
Is that the one that spells yay like yaaay?

Reactions: 1
Did they share their wishlist to make money on any gifts too?