Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those black shorts hiding the real picture, but turning up the brightness shows the gunt is still going strong.

Still not been properly fitted for a bra.

Screenshot_20220617-183938_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I was about to say that top doesn't suit her but then remembered whose thread I was on and yeh, she never wears clothes that suit her so not even worth commenting on. Thought she was meant to have "amazing legs for a fatty", they look fairly unamazing to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks as big as ever, I thought she was supposed to have lost some more weight?
I think it’s just that a new picture turned up via Toe Knee and she actually looked well, had a nice smile and looked like she might have lost some. But we guess not now. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she looked like she had slimmed down slightly but then saw the gunt hanging down. I can’t imagine how mortified I would feel spending so much on WLS to look the same

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they get another horrid dog just before she disappeared? Maybe she squashed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7