Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s set up a website for the playgroup. It’s interesting that it mentions how they are sole traders - so they’re running it to make a profit yet also asking for donations towards refreshments. What business is going to be a profitable success when it only runs for 1.5hrs a week? Also, quavers are mentioned an odd amount of times. Almost as if it’s all a ruse to stuff her face with quavers instead of contributing to the healthy development of children. I also wonder if affiliate links will appear on there at some point.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s set up a website for the playgroup. It’s interesting that it mentions how they are sole traders - so they’re running it to make a profit yet also asking for donations towards refreshments. What business is going to be a profitable success when it only runs for 1.5hrs a week? Also, quavers are mentioned an odd amount of times. Almost as if it’s all a ruse to stuff her face with quavers instead of contributing to the healthy development of children. I also wonder if affiliate links will appear on there at some point.
Emma running a playgroup?!

Reactions: 4
Rewind a bit- what playgroup?

Reactions: 6
Who's letting Fred and Rose run a playgroup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god sorry I was sure this had been mentioned already as I saw someone had posted a photo from the playgroup’s Facebook page! https://tattle.life/threads/emma-dr...ack-with-a-brand-new-face.29806/post-10339998

Remember she had a friend called Amber? They’ve set up a toddler group together. There’s a Facebook page and now Emma’s made a new website. I don’t know if I’m allowed to name it or post a link? The website states they’ve both had enhanced DBS checks (don’t they cost £££s?) Anyway I just thought the whole ‘sole trader’ thing was weird - every toddler group I ever went to just had a minimal 50p or £1 entry which went towards hall hire and refreshments 🤷🏻‍♀️ they were never businesses.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh god sorry I was sure this had been mentioned already as I saw someone had posted a photo from the playgroup’s Facebook page! https://tattle.life/threads/emma-dr...ack-with-a-brand-new-face.29806/post-10339998

Remember she had a friend called Amber? They’ve set up a toddler group together. There’s a Facebook page and now Emma’s made a new website. I don’t know if I’m allowed to name it or post a link? The website states they’ve both had enhanced DBS checks (don’t they cost £££s?) Anyway I just thought the whole ‘sole trader’ thing was weird - every toddler group I ever went to just had a minimal 50p or £1 entry which went towards hall hire and refreshments 🤷🏻‍♀️ they were never businesses.
I agree, unless it was one that involved messy play or something like that, you paid £1.00 and had some squash and toast off an old lady in a church hall. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 8
Emma ending up running a toddler group is one of the most random turn of events ever. I always thought she hated kids, wasn't she always moaning about them disrupting her Disney cruises lol

Reactions: 24
I agree it’s a bit left field for Emma and it’s clearly only a money making opportunity rather than a passion, but where are these 50p playgroups?? Every one I went to was run as a business- most were franchises - it’s a legitimate business isn’t it? Or am I missing something?

Emma isn’t the person entertaining the children is she??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree it’s a bit left field for Emma and it’s clearly only a money making opportunity rather than a passion, but where are these 50p playgroups?? Every one I went to was run as a business- most were franchises - it’s a legitimate business isn’t it? Or am I missing something?
I think it tends to be church playgroups that are 50p (usually 50p per child and includes a cup of squash and a biscuit plus a tea/coffee for the parent).

Reactions: 1
Our local toddler group is volunteer run. Parents pay a couple of quid a week to cover the sports hall heating etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Finally putting her Christian youth work diploma to good use. I need an emergency Crunchie after this update.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is just *such* a weird move for her. Like she has absolutely zero interest in kids, so you just know it's another scam! Just get a job Emma FFS.

Reactions: 13
Emma drew running a toddler group? Imagine her at the door welcomg them with her tic tac teeth grimace, Jimmy Hill chin and ten to two feet, poor kids will be terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emma has changed her photo on one of her facebook accounts to the one in the blue dress. It is the one she uses for blogger forums so it might not be a leak.

I doubt she’d be running it. I bet she’s conned them into it being some sort of profitable business. It can be but it’s hard work and the health and safety, safeguarding and practical hoops aren’t a walk in the park. The first time she had to clean up a puddle of toddler pee or deal with a mum who isn’t happy about something or be nice to a harassed parent with a screaming toddler, she’ll be off…

She’s got the people skills of a slug, I can’t imagine her working with parents and little kids!

Reactions: 12
I doubt she’d be running it. I bet she’s conned them into it being some sort of profitable business. It can be but it’s hard work and the health and safety, safeguarding and practical hoops aren’t a walk in the park. The first time she had to clean up a puddle of toddler pee or deal with a mum who isn’t happy about something or be nice to a harassed parent with a screaming toddler, she’ll be off…

She’s got the people skills of a slug, I can’t imagine her working with parents and little kids!
One of the fb posts she says she does the admin and behind the scenes and keeps the quavers topped up 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10