Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not allowed a little owl thread for some reason, despite her being over 10k and doing ads/gifted posts 🤷‍♀️ The mess is apparently immune to criticism

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if it's because she's only just hit 10k followers, maybe she had too few followers for a thread before (I'm not 100% on the criteria!)

Please post here if a little owl thread is started
I've started a thread on _littleowl for those asking as it was taking over Emma's tumbleweed thread 😄

Search her name in instagrammers

We need a Little Owl thread because there is a LOT going on there

Reactions: 4
I see there’s another email from Emma about a referral offer that was on the Reddit Beer Money thread a few weeks ago! She’s always so late to the party. By the way I’m sure a lot already use that Reddit thread but if not then I highly recommend it if you’re looking for lots of ways to make a bit of extra cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has something happened to her £30.00 a month link building facebook group? She had another recruitment webinar last week but I did not get the usual follow up count down e.mails.

How did she get approved for rehoming another dog? I thought the reason they bought Poppy (from a puppy farm) was them not being eligible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How did she get approved for rehoming another dog? I thought the reason they bought Poppy (from a puppy farm) was them not being eligible.
I wonder if Poppy’s breeder had a “return” - sorry. Horrible way to describe someone giving up their dog.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.