Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she’d be running it. I bet she’s conned them into it being some sort of profitable business. It can be but it’s hard work and the health and safety, safeguarding and practical hoops aren’t a walk in the park. The first time she had to clean up a puddle of toddler pee or deal with a mum who isn’t happy about something or be nice to a harassed parent with a screaming toddler, she’ll be off…

She’s got the people skills of a slug, I can’t imagine her working with parents and little kids!
Screenshot_20220624-213821_Gallery.jpg

But I didn't get to go to Castaway Cay and they didn't call me Princess!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she go on a Disney cruise and moan there was too many children?

her running a playgroup is quite possibly one of the funniest things I’ve heard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it’s more like childminding or daycare?
It’s definitely a toddler playgroup.

Could this be one of the franchise opportunities she said they were looking at?
Nope, she’s said on the website they are both sole traders. This also doesn’t make sense though as ‘sole’ means one, not two people. Two people is a Partnership. Most franchisees set up Ltd companies. Is anyone else getting the impression she knows sod all about running a business? You can’t BOTH be sole traders running the one business!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I needed to put this out there and I feel you lot will get it. A certain freebie instagramer is posting about her £5,500 amazon gift card balance (along with all the other money she has earnt) all from scammey referrals. Actually makes me sick, and not with envy.
Who was this?

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely a toddler playgroup.

Nope, she’s said on the website they are both sole traders. This also doesn’t make sense though as ‘sole’ means one, not two people. Two people is a Partnership. Most franchisees set up Ltd companies. Is anyone else getting the impression she knows sod all about running a business? You can’t BOTH be sole traders running the one business!
And doesn’t she also have a limited company anyway?

Do you think Poppy and Scooby go to the playgroup while Imma goes to Poundland or Liquor and Loaded?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also remember how excited she got when she came round and heard staff discussing critical care/high dependency unit. She would have been gutted when she discovered they weren't talking about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also remember how excited she got when she came round and heard staff discussing critical care/high dependency unit. She would have been gutted when she discovered they weren't talking about her.
Think of all the emergency crunchies she could’ve milked from that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we're all missing the point here. Emma has set up a playgroup, not so smart move, what is a smart move is parents now on p/maternity pay and struggling with the rise of the cost of living and her grand plan is to trick everyone into some sort of MLM. She'll be scamming everyone in no time.

Reactions: 12
Yeh she'll be up to something, she doesn't do anything for purely altruistic reasons

Reactions: 4
It’ll be a franchise like monkey music or something. They’ll be charging post covid desperate parents an arm and a leg for some songs and activities and a crap cup of coffee.
She’ll be “managing the finances” and probably has a Facebook group where she pushes all her saving money and cheap links crap, at them…

Reactions: 7