Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I miss this thread! It was first class banter when Fred and Rose were at their peak of instagram/facebook fame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

lexiloo

VIP Member
I really wish she was still vlogging at this time of year, who remembers when she filmed cooking Christmas dinner and ate most of the roast potatoes before everything else was ready so had to make more? 😂 The Drews at Christmas were a tattle delight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lexiloo

VIP Member
"get that bread, get that head, then leave, then leave, bitch, then leave" who can forget that classic reel as she waddled out of poundland with her ten-to-two-feet trying to look sexy pushing a trolley 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jc456

VIP Member
I've had a quick look on tiktok for the get the bread, head and leave video. Instead I've found her commenting on a brands post saying she brought a ring as her cancer free gift :ROFLMAO: this is why I had such a strong dislike for Emma lol.
Hopefully this works

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s set up a website for the playgroup. It’s interesting that it mentions how they are sole traders - so they’re running it to make a profit yet also asking for donations towards refreshments. What business is going to be a profitable success when it only runs for 1.5hrs a week? Also, quavers are mentioned an odd amount of times. Almost as if it’s all a ruse to stuff her face with quavers instead of contributing to the healthy development of children. I also wonder if affiliate links will appear on there at some point.
Who's letting Fred and Rose run a playgroup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's always this time of year I miss her most.....remembering when she had to cook a new batch of roast potatoes for xmas lunch as she scoffed the first lot before the rest of the meal was ready :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

KingDom

Just received an email from Emma offering to refer people to the Co-op bank so we can both make £125. One of the terms written clearly on the Co-op site is
1.5 You must be making a personal referral, and not acting in the course of any business activity.

Good old Emma. She really can't help herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Jc456

VIP Member
"get that bread, get that head, then leave, then leave, bitch, then leave" who can forget that classic reel as she waddled out of poundland with her ten-to-two-feet trying to look sexy pushing a trolley 🤣
Here you go 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

mole

@AdApathy From what I remember.... someone was slagging Katy off and she couldn't figure out who? So she storied something that wasn't true that only the Drews could see? And Imma talked about it? Which then proved to Katy it was Imma talking about her? And fall out? Sorry for all the question marks it's because I'm not sure if I'm remembering it properly

Oooh like a non famous Wagatha Christie scenario 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 25