Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking for a bit of advice - a few weeks ago I won the MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A JOB free draw. The 'claim' link was there so I filled in my details and sent it off. I've heard nothing since.

I've been checking my paypal account regularly
I've made sure that the email address used for the draw doesn't have any Drew domains blocked or blocked as spam
I've emailed them a number of times asking for an update using this email address [email protected]
I've emailed also from another email address
I filled in the 'contact us' link on the My Blog My Business (with a different first name) in the hope that I could get their attention that way
The T&C for the draw says that they make payments twice a month but it's getting into 4 weeks now.
I don't understand the lack of response

What can I do, any ideas of other ways to contact them? I'm not into any social media apart from viewing it, I never post anything so I don't have followers. Apart from that I'm not really into naming and shaming. I just want to believe that they honour the draw and it's not a scam, it is only a small amount of money but I can't understand why they haven't paid out
Did you get your winnings yet?

Reactions: 9
Did you get your winnings yet?
Not so far.

I decided to give up on emailing in case there was some glitch that stopped my emails getting delivered to them so I went old-school with a letter in the post. I sent it Recorded and it was delivered and signed for a few days ago but as their address is a unit I assume that mail is kept until they come to collect it so they may not have opened it yet.

At the very least I would have expected a generic email to say the payment had been made into my paypal account at the time. Even if I'd miss-typed my email address for paypal on the claim form (I was a bit giddy with excitement LOL} and someone else got the £10 I still would have expected an email.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not so far.

I decided to give up on emailing in case there was some glitch that stopped my emails getting delivered to them so I went old-school with a letter in the post. I sent it Recorded and it was delivered and signed for a few days ago but as their address is a unit I assume that mail is kept until they come to collect it so they may not have opened it yet.

At the very least I would have expected a generic email to say the payment had been made into my paypal account at the time. Even if I'd miss-typed my email address for paypal on the claim form (I was a bit giddy with excitement LOL} and someone else got the £10 I still would have expected an email.
Send them an invoice on PayPal asking for the money might be another option too.

Reactions: 12
Not so far.

So glad you are pursuing this.

Reactions: 6
I'm looking for a bit of advice - a few weeks ago I won the MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A JOB free draw. The 'claim' link was there so I filled in my details and sent it off. I've heard nothing since.

I've been checking my paypal account regularly
I've made sure that the email address used for the draw doesn't have any Drew domains blocked or blocked as spam
I've emailed them a number of times asking for an update using this email address [email protected]
I've emailed also from another email address
I filled in the 'contact us' link on the My Blog My Business (with a different first name) in the hope that I could get their attention that way
The T&C for the draw says that they make payments twice a month but it's getting into 4 weeks now.
I don't understand the lack of response

What can I do, any ideas of other ways to contact them? I'm not into any social media apart from viewing it, I never post anything so I don't have followers. Apart from that I'm not really into naming and shaming. I just want to believe that they honour the draw and it's not a scam, it is only a small amount of money but I can't understand why they haven't paid out
I hope you get paid.:oops: I won back in November and the money was paid really quickly, within 24 hours for sure. I would definitely look to report it though, if you don't get anywhere.

I just went to look through my subscriptions on YT as I thought I followed her, but it looks like all her "Emma Drew Info" pages have been deleted; I then followed a search which took me to a video about her helping someone declutter and sell some stuff. Someone commented below it that Emma was shady lol. Somebody else said she'd heard about "Emma's diagnosis" and wondered where she'd gone - no idea what that's about as I haven't seen her pop up anywhere lately (think I unfollowed/unsubscribed from everything except the draw emails as she just annoys me with her constant fidgeting and rambling on video!).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope you get paid.:oops: I won back in November and the money was paid really quickly, within 24 hours for sure. I would definitely look to report it though, if you don't get anywhere.

I just went to look through my subscriptions on YT as I thought I followed her, but it looks like all her "Emma Drew Info" pages have been deleted; I then followed a search which took me to a video about her helping someone declutter and sell some stuff. Someone commented below it that Emma was shady lol. Somebody else said she'd heard about "Emma's diagnosis" and wondered where she'd gone - no idea what that's about as I haven't seen her pop up anywhere lately (think I unfollowed/unsubscribed from everything except the draw emails as she just annoys me with her constant fidgeting and rambling on video!).
Oh, I think that’s probably a reference to her having made a video wihich was horribly clickbaitey called something like ‘I found out I had cancer alone, or during locldown….or something along those lines. But yeah, think she deleted everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kerching! the £10 winnings has been now paid.

No explanation for the delay has given but I'm past caring now and I'm just glad that I don't have to press the matter further

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kerching! the £10 winnings has been now paid.

No explanation for the delay has given but I'm past caring now and I'm just glad that I don't have to press the matter further
I’m glad you got paid. It’s not the money it’s the principle

Reactions: 12
Well, it’s been announced that 20Cogs is closing next month and they’re the only ‘sponsor’ of Emma’s draw. And a quick check shows that she has over 40 posts on her site about them.
Oh dear.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Well, it’s been announced that 20Cogs is closing next month and they’re the only ‘sponsor’ of Emma’s draw. And a quick check shows that she has over 40 posts on her site about them.
Oh dear.
Oooh, I’m sort of glad. 20 cogs is such a con, it’s unbelievable how heavily she promoted it given that it’s basically just getting people to join gambling sites.

That’s going to be a lot of fixing broken links on her site….and probably a dent in her blog affiliate earnings too…..

Reactions: 16
20cogs has basically rebranded. I can't remember the new site name but it's on the beermoneyuk subreddit

Reactions: 3