Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m concerned about Emma. No posts today on how awfully poorly she is! Has she posted and blocked me? Is she ok? Has Toeknee finally lost the plot? All these questions I need answering!

Reactions: 5
My parents were the same, no income for over a year, just kept afloat by the skin of their teeth and then there are these two who could have made a fortune during a pandemic but were too lazy!
Same here! Luckily I kept my job working from home but my bf is self employed and got nothing. It was tough but we managed.

You just know she’s being investigated and has deleted all evidence. If she wasn’t a scam she wouldn’t need to delete anything 🤣. Make money with a job will be her title, Tony will be back to work if he isn’t already.

Reactions: 12
If you were going to rebrand your business into a finally legit thing - why would you not just rebrand the account with 17k followers. Especially since I don’t think her blog is doing great - her domain authority is just over half what it used to be. I would have thought she needed her 17k followers! (Even though it’s not clear how many were actually following her for reasons she never intended!).

Reactions: 10
The bread, head, leave never gets old :ROFLMAO: you just know she was walking round poundland looking for a head to buy as she had no idea what it actually meant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I’d like to hope that they’ve been caught and got into some sort of trouble, I suspect this is an attention seeking some sort of rebrand. I wonder if someone has had a “come to Jesus” chat with her about some of the stuff she shares or someone has said some thing in real life to her. She reads here, and most of the people she was “friends” with as a blogger have either backed off or are scared to cross her.
Wouldn’t it be nice if she’d actually woken up and smelled the coffee?
I doubt it though.

Reactions: 21
As much as I’d like to hope that they’ve been caught and got into some sort of trouble, I suspect this is an attention seeking some sort of rebrand. I wonder if someone has had a “come to Jesus” chat with her about some of the stuff she shares or someone has said some thing in real life to her. She reads here, and most of the people she was “friends” with as a blogger have either backed off or are scared to cross her.
Wouldn’t it be nice if she’d actually woken up and smelled the coffee?
I doubt it though.
It wouldn’t be coffee she’d be smelling though it’d be hot chocolate for sure, made at her dedicated hot chocolate station using a ridiculously expensive velvetiser.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s totally gone now. I wonder if something serious is up. She’s promoted gambling without properly sticking to rules. She’s shared how she makes money and doesn’t pay tax on it. She went to a lot of effort to post reels and videos recently.
I need to go do some work, clearly… 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Gone from twitter too. Type it in and you get MMWAJ

it’s a rebrand that she wants to move away from people googling her and finding Tattle

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys it is allllllllllllll attention seeking drama. She was too tired and worn out to lift a spoon of cocopops to her gob a few days back. She isn't getting the positive attention she craves and has gone into a big hiding strop over it. She will be LOVING the concern shown here by tattle. She wants to prove that we need her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gone from twitter too. Type it in and you get MMWAJ

it’s a rebrand that she wants to move away from people googling her and finding Tattle
I hope for her sake that she will stick to a professional business account only - although we will miss the Emma Drew INFO. Don't see it staying that way for very long though; she craves attention like she craves Crunchies.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got great timing- thought I’d look Emma up after not following her for a year- wanted to be nosy about her weight loss!

I’m assuming she has deactivated her accounts? Unless she’s weirdly blocked me even though we’ve never had any interaction

Reactions: 7
The bread, head, leave never gets old :ROFLMAO: you just know she was walking round poundland looking for a head to buy as she had no idea what it actually meant!!
For the sake of my sanity I have to believe that she has never had experience of any other kind of head 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the mental image is just too nauseating

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For the sake of my sanity I have to believe that she has never had experience of any other kind of head 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the mental image is just too nauseating
I had the mental image (scarred for life now) of Toe-knee down there wearing her gunt as a hat looking like a mushroom from super mario brothers as she mouthed along to the tiktok "get that head, then leave" 🤮 :ROFLMAO: 🤮 :ROFLMAO: now im going to bleach my eyes.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really hope she’s just being attention seeking and there’s nothing actually seriously wrong. She seems to have been spiralling recently mentally so maybe she’s impulse shut down her accounts and will be back soon. Who knows.

But without your content to read Imma, how will I get through my cancer treatment oops no it’s just a hoo ha biopsy today 😂

Reactions: 8
I think if there was something seriously wrong she would be milking it for whatever she can get. Would they have sent the cyst to pathology? How long would that take? Could she have been reported and banned under investigation on Instagram?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.