Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imma if you lose your feet you'll lose you're crappy tattoo.
How did she ever get a tattoo?! It requires committing to something for more than half a Second and sitting through something uncomfortable. The poor artist having to spend time close to her slabs of meat 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I know Imma has a lot of shite to sell, but does she honestly think most people have 5 things to sell. Really?! We’re not all shopaholics, overspenders, compulsive people with our homes filled to the brim.
Those Disney plates, that she recently bought and then realised she couldn't put in the microwave so she can't now use (??!) were blatantly bought to resell.

Reactions: 17
Where did she buy them from?
I don't know 🤷‍♀️ she posted just before her op that she bought them recently (so presumably could take them back to the shop?) but realised she can't microwave them so they are no use to her - I know Emma is no chef, but that seems odd. If microwaving on the plate you eat the meal on is so important would you not check before? Seems like a cover to me for re-selling!

Reactions: 13
I swear everytime I read one of those cursed message exchanges with poopy's grandPAWrents I lose years off my life 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she ever EVER stop complaining?
What a bleeping martyr. Waaaah I can’t mix a few ingredients cos I had keyhole surgery; ffs hun you had your the majority of your stomach taken out and was gardening the day after. Get a grip.

We don't even know yet how big this so called cyst was, judging by how silent she has been on the issue since the surgery I reckon it's likely it was about the size of a ping pong ball and not the size of a beach ball like she was trying to make out. If it was that big she would have mentioned it by now.

Reactions: 21
I am dying to know how big it was.
Get your cyst out, get your cyst out, get your cyst out for the trolls TATTLE TROLLS!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The majority of what Emma chooses to eat is carbohydrate based as evidenced by her love for Snack A Jacks, pasta, pretzels, crisps, sandwiches, asking for rice pudding recipes etc etc, after a gastric bypass protein intake is the TOP priority…protein deficiency can lead to dry skin, thinning hair and brittle nails and fatigue…mmmm sound familiar Emma? Emma thinks she knows best yet again, Violet Beuregarde springs to mind, ignoring all expert advice and then blows up to an enormous size!

Reactions: 20
The majority of what Emma chooses to eat is carbohydrate based as evidenced by her love for Snack A Jacks, pasta, pretzels, crisps, sandwiches, asking for rice pudding recipes etc etc, after a gastric bypass protein intake is the TOP priority…protein deficiency can lead to dry skin, thinning hair and brittle nails and fatigue…mmmm sound familiar Emma? Emma thinks she knows best yet again, Violet Beuregarde springs to mind, ignoring all expert advice and then blows up to an enormous size!
You must have missed the three days she posted 85 stories per day about "focusing on/hitting/smashing her protein goals"... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
didn’t they name him McDonald? Surely that’s a giveaway….
You know how some rich folk name their kids after the places where they were conceived or that have a intense spiritual affinity with? Like Paris, Brooklyn, India....?

There could be a Starbucks-Drive Thru Drew one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know how some rich folk name their kids after the places where they were conceived or that have a intense spiritual affinity with? Like Paris, Brooklyn, India....?

There could be a Starbucks-Drive Thru Drew one day.
Twins called Liquor and Loaded?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.