Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how some rich folk name their kids after the places where they were conceived or that have a intense spiritual affinity with? Like Paris, Brooklyn, India....?

There could be a Starbucks-Drive Thru Drew one day.
Intense spiritual affinity?

The Energise Pentney Health Club and Day Spa Hot Chocolate Machine Drew?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope they've taken Poopy to the vets. A dog of that tiny size eating any amount of chocolate could be toxic to them.

I had a dog for 13 years and despite it being around small kids it NEVER got hold of chocolate. How could they be so stupid? I mean he's only been back in their care for a couple of hours FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Didn't she buy 2 sets of Disney plates last year aswell?
Yes she did! I remember because I’d spotted them in Asda and thought ‘I bet Emma ends up buying these’ and lo and behold, she did. How any Disney plates does one two-adult household need? Surely the answer is zero?!

I really hope they've taken Poopy to the vets. A dog of that tiny size eating any amount of chocolate could be toxic to them.

I had a dog for 13 years and despite it being around small kids it NEVER got hold of chocolate. How could they be so stupid? I mean he's only been back in their care for a couple of hours FFS.
With Tony ill with a cold and Emma incapacitated with the world’s most complicate surgery in the history of the world, poor Poppy’s needs will be bottom of the pile - well not quite as low as the cats or hamsters but much lower than normal.

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she hasn't asked the in-laws to have the Poopy again whilst she's "recovering" and Toeknee has a cold. Can imagine her being a right witch to Toeknee about him feeling unwell and trying to steal her thunder!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she did! I remember because I’d spotted them in Asda and thought ‘I bet Emma ends up buying these’ and lo and behold, she did. How any Disney plates does one two-adult household need? Surely the answer is zero
These were Christmas plates too, I mean yeah have some nice plates for Christmas dinner if you have people over, but I thought they were just having cheese and biscuits. She blatantly bought them to resell. Which is FINE. Just admit it.

Reactions: 8
Yes she did! I remember because I’d spotted them in Asda and thought ‘I bet Emma ends up buying these’ and lo and behold, she did. How any Disney plates does one two-adult household need? Surely the answer is zero?!
I’ll happily admit that I’m into Disney and I am probably a bit old for it; we have disney sheets, lightsabers on the wall, and a lot of Disney mugs. However we eat our tea off nice plates from next I’ll have you know.

These were Christmas plates too, I mean yeah have some nice plates for Christmas dinner if you have people over, but I thought they were just having cheese and biscuits. She blatantly bought them to resell. Which is FINE. Just admit it.
Exactly. Disney stuff from Asda and primark ALWAYS sells well on eBay as they don’t restock it and it’s always sold out online. I really wanted the Baby Yoda bowls for me and my son, and Asda sold out everywhere. EBay had a huge mark up on them. Especially with dinner sets, people will break a plate and want to replace one.

Please don’t think I’m bonkers, I only know this as my Husband ran a pawnbrokers before he went into IT. Front of house was typical pawnbroker stuff but back of house was primark homeward goods and accessories which would make £££.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tattlers, did we ever get to the bottom of the soft play visit?
I think it’s in a garden centre. My parents have a holiday home near Emma, and I’m certain that they have taken littlepotato to a garden centre with a soft play.

Reactions: 4
I really, really, really hope that Tony is testing for Covid and not galavanting about on a hunt for salt & vinegar Snack A Jacks for ya gurl.

• Haha
Take a shot every time Emmas stories remind us she has had surgery and we will be drunk enough by breakfast to last us till christmas.

I GET IT GURL, YOU HAD BAD BERTHA REMOVED! :rolleyes:

• Haha
I GET IT GURL, YOU HAD BAD BERTHA REMOVED! :rolleyes:
Due to her unnatural silence on the size of the cyst, I believe the more appropriate name would be Tiny Tim the cyst. If it was quite big we would 1000000% know about it with comparison pics.

OMG my cyst was bigger than my cup of milk tea. OMG my cyst was bigger than Poppy's head. OMG my cyst was bigger than Tony's.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Urrrm she says she misses live TV, but to watch ANY TV you have to have TV license these days:

The law says you need to be covered by a TV Licence to:

• watch or record programmes as they’re being shown on TV, on any channel
  • watch or stream programmes live on an online TV service (such as ITV Hub, All 4, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Now TV, Sky Go, etc.)
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on BBC iPlayer.
So Imma has just admitted to breaking the law. What a moneysaving guru she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Urrrm she says she misses live TV, but to watch ANY TV you have to have TV license these days:

• watch or stream programmes live on an online TV service (such as ITV Hub, All 4, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Now TV, Sky Go, etc.)
She can watch this morning on catch up but not until it finishes at lunch time

Reactions: 7

She’s not. Apart from the BBC it’s only if you are watching it LIVE. Without one you can’t watch bbc ever but can watch all the others on catch-up

I never understand why they don’t have a TV license, it seems such an odd thing to do when you consider how much money she wastes on absolute shite. It’s a weird thing to take a stand on.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.