Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More potential kids names.
Warhammer Drew
Kate Spade Drew
Lidl Drew
Sue Ryder Drew
Disney Drew
Royal Caribbean Drew
Poundland Drew
And the list of places she frequents goes on and and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not. Apart from the BBC it’s only if you are watching it LIVE. Without one you can’t watch bbc ever but can watch all the others on catch-up
Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying, I read it wrong on the website. I also don't understand. why they scrimp on that which they would use all the time with their lazing around and then buy so much rubbish they never need that just gets "decluttered"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is planning on staying in bed for 12 weeks isn’t she?! Planning on getting a tv license just for during recovery to structure her day? Just get up and do something! And “is it really work to tweak a theme from bed?” Yes if it is part of your job, and does it matter? No! She’s self employed so not exactly sitting on the directions of a sick note - she can do whatever the feck she likes!

I’ve looked back at my recovery from the same op last year, (well I say the same as it was an ovarian cyst removal but they also did a lot more work like removing my bowel from being stuck to my bladder, removing endometriosis lesions from through my whole abdomen and lots of other weird things) and by this point, I was at the park with my son and decorating his bedroom for Christmas, all very tentatively mind you but I definitely wasn’t in bed or lying down 24/7. Now I know everyone is different but if anyone was going to have the slowest, most drawn out and dramatic recovery, we could have all bet on it being Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More potential kids names.
Warhammer Drew
Kate Spade Drew
Lidl Drew
Sue Ryder Drew
Disney Drew
Royal Caribbean Drew
Poundland Drew
And the list of places she frequents goes on and and on and on.
There'll be nothing lidl about Lidl Drew

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is she not concerned about blood clots! Especially with her size, puts her at a much higher risk. I’m a big lass and after every surgery I make sure I’m up and moving around asap

Reactions: 11
One of my sons used to be a teacher and he once had twins Pepsi and Fanta in his class. The night after I had my twins they had a fire alarm in the hospital and I had to stagger out into the cold carrying both babies at 3 a.m.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying, I read it wrong on the website. I also don't understand. why they scrimp on that which they would use all the time with their lazing around and then buy so much rubbish they never need that just gets "decluttered"
haha what is there to understand 🤷‍♀️ nothing about Emma makes sense!!

Of course she's not willing to pay for a TV licence, and yet happy to spend money on all the other toot she buys. Not one story on her insta makes any sense - This is the woman that has had weight loss surgery, but has asked her husband to buy her a 'fuckton of cheese' from the supermarket - rolls her eyes at the Government's roling out of Covid restrictions and mask wearing not taking Covid seriously, and yet the week before she uses the NHS she goes out and about as much as she can and doesn't isolate from her husband (who didn't stay in) properly. Every single story has me scratching my head trying to make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Emma’s pain face is the same as her beaming smile face , it’s a grimace for all occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urrrm she says she misses live TV, but to watch ANY TV you have to have TV license these days:

The law says you need to be covered by a TV Licence to:

• watch or record programmes as they’re being shown on TV, on any channel
  • watch or stream programmes live on an online TV service (such as ITV Hub, All 4, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Now TV, Sky Go, etc.)
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on BBC iPlayer.
So Imma has just admitted to breaking the law. What a moneysaving guru she is.
It costs bloody £13 a month, the tight arse

DVT incoming for ya gurl.
Can’t wait. I’ve just finished 6 weeks of clexane injections to prevent a DVT. Emma refuses to take her blood sugars and insulin so I doubt she will do these

Reactions: 12
Maybe this is why I can’t ‘make money without a job’ but I would rather pay my £13 a month and save the aggro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Toeknee out shopping with a bad cold?
I really hope he’s done LFTs, if not PCRs, as my early covid symptoms last week were cold ones. Yes he could just have a normal cold but he could also be spreading covid round the entire Norfolk area.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.