Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this pain she claims to be in is surely because she’s not moving after the gas they put in the abdomen to blow it up for keyhole surgery? I’ve had plenty of operations and the best thing I do, is get up and actually move as this helps to disperse the gas in your abdomen. It’s is painful but moving helps and works! The fact she’s laying in her sess pit and not moving, is likely to be why she’s claiming to be in so much pain.
She has no clue how lucky she is and no empathy or insight in to how others have to manage actual pain, deliberating, full on physical pain whilst trying to manage the unbearable emotional pain along side it all and carry on, whether that be work, caring for families and children etc…
My heart goes out to you all that have to cope every single day. I feel you and I salute you ❤
As for Imma… Grow up and get off your bloody arse.
Edit - sorry typos. I was so mad with Imma, I didn’t check myself 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a waste of nhs funds - simple as. She’ll make herself more and more poorly or unhealthy and need more medical attention. She’s not fit for life tbh

Reactions: 15
Maybe she should have listened to the surgeon who said she should have waited 12 months…I cannot feel any sympathy for this pathetic specimen!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she still in bed? Yes you should rest but that doesn’t mean not leaving your bed at all fgs!
If Tony us a cold, i hope he has taken a PCR test.

Also what’s with her passive aggressive posts about covid having a day off etc, she has no bleeping clue.

Reactions: 11
Tony needs to get a little fishing rod out and dangle a crunchie on it to lure ya gurl out of bed. I bet that would get her out of the pig sty.
That or the rustling of snackies in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So why exactly can’t she take part in a money making challenge from her “sick bed”?! She has a laptop, she clearly has a phone as she’s never been off it since the op - she could be doing all the surveys, 20 cogs etc that she raves on about. But nope, Miss Lazy Arse is taking this recovery malarkey to its furthest extreme and clearly doesn’t plan on moving for 12 weeks!

Reactions: 16
Tony needs to get a little fishing rod out and dangle a crunchie on it to lure ya gurl out of bed. I bet that would get her out of the pig sty.
That or the rustling of snackies in the kitchen.
Why am I having visions of Imma hurtling down the stairs upon hearing the rustle of a crisp packet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tony, stop taking her food. Then let's see how much pain she is really in. She will be down those stairs quicker than she has ever moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Poppy and FIL texts creep me out so much. It’s he fact that he does it makes me think Tony’s parents are probably a bit simple.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t see Emma’s stories! I think I’ve been blocked….all because I voted that I didn’t need any more more in her latest poll!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Poppy and FIL texts creep me out so much. It’s he fact that he does it makes me think Tony’s parents are probably a bit simple.
I just RAN here, I even made a fake vomit noise.
Ewww it sounds like they're both getting off on it. Surely that's got to be a fake number & she's trolling us, scary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think maybe they just play along to keep Emma sweet. Prior to Poppy, Emma never mentioned her in laws...and we know how she likes to give us every intimate detail of her life. I think they're probably glad to be seeing Tony so often that they'll play up the Poppy thing so they'll get her more and in turn see Tony more too.

That or they're just as tapped as the droopy drews 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.