Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely agree about poppy looking better / cleaner after a longer stay with the in laws.
I cannot look too closely at Emma’s feet for fear of never eating again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma, the pain is a sign you need to get moving. I don’t mean laps of the park but slowly round the house to start with.
My guess is she’ll move downstairs to lay on the sofa all day.
I was in pain after my op but after the first day I was out of bed. Next day walking around.

You’re not in that much pain Imma. Get yourself out of bed, shower, get dressed and move about. Festering in bed for the next 12 weeks wouldn’t do anyone any good.

Reactions: 13
She never moaned about the pain of the cyst once. She said it stopped her doing things (allegedly) but we never heard her talking about being in pain. yet now it is removed she hasn't shut up about pain. Emma you really are the most appalling liar.

Are you up yet?

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think she has Munchausen's syndrome?
I doubt it’s as deep as Munchausens - she’s just an attention seeker and has a terrible lack of boundaries and sense of what is and isn’t appropriate. Put that with an astonishing lack of self awareness and entitlement made worse by Tony continuing the enabling her parents obviously did and this is what happens!
In my opinion, that is! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely agree about poppy looking better / cleaner after a longer stay with the in laws.
I cannot look too closely at Emma’s feet for fear of never eating again.
Emma should look more closely, more often at her feet maybe it’ll put her off her food & she’ll lose some weight, a lot cheaper than £10K WLS & a reminder of why she needs to lose weight, diabetic toe and foot loss is serious…but nothing puts Emma off her food!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma i know you read this! get your bleeping arse out your pit and get moving about, less of the self pity and woe is me, there are people who are far far worse than you. You are going to take longer to heal if you sit in your grubby little pit not moving about (plus moving helps get rid of the gas they put in you, hey even less weight!) Now grow a pair of balls and stop being so bloody pathetic you are making such a fool of yourself, you look like an idiot, acting like a child, If only you realised how pathetic you make yourself look and sound, my god please don't have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think she has Munchausen's syndrome?
Is there a form of munchausen’s where you exaggerate your illnesses, or is she just a massive twit?

Emma should look more closely, more often at her feet maybe it’ll put her off her food & she’ll lose some weight, a lot cheaper than £10K WLS & a reminder of why she needs to lose weight, diabetic toe and foot loss is serious…but nothing puts Emma off her food!
Might finally lose that 3lb if she loses a foot.

• Haha
I'm surprised we haven't had a detailed description of how big the cyst was in the end, knowing how she likes to over exaggerate any condition she has?

Maybe Big Bertha wasn't so very big after all 🤔

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised we haven't had a detailed description of how big the cyst was in the end, knowing how she likes to over exaggerate any condition she has?

Maybe Big Bertha wasn't so very big after all 🤔
I've never had an operation to remove a cyst. Do they give you the option of keeping it in a jar?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She boils my piss. I had an emergency c section under a GA on a Monday, and by the Thursday I had to get the train and tram back to hospital by myself. I was in pain but I had to do it as it was my post natal checks, and husband had to stay home with our little boy as I didn’t want him knowing anything.

Emma!!! Get the duck up!!!!

I've never had an operation to remove a cyst. Do they give you the option of keeping it in a jar?
No, as it’s hazard body waste. We dispose of it and burn it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s pathetic. Have given birth with no pain relief and been ripped to shreds, no sleep for 48hrs and still exerted myself more than this drama Queen and moaned a hell of a lot less too. She has no clue how lucky she is in life. recovering from keyhole, not bleeping amputation. why broadcast it all too. Nothing says narcissist like thinking anyone wants to be witness to your medical life 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s asking for a blood clot or pulmonary embolism…
She needs to get up, get in comfy clothes, freshen up, take herself down to the sofa, eat a light meal, take her pain meds, and sit up and do things that keep her mind busy (even if it is spamming us with gambling crap and dog photos) and she needs to get up and walk around every couple of hours, and be moving. She’s going to wind up doing herself some damage of a serious nature if she isn’t careful.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.