Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet are heinous. When I had my op I was complimented on how nice my feet were 🤣🤣🤣. I have regular pedicures including polish and shape. I’m diabetic and am ashamed of myself that I got to be like it. So I’m trying really hard to do everything I can to stay well. I don’t want to have my feet chopped off as I’ve got an infection due to not taking care of them. Why does Instagram need to see her feet?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Immas toes look like among us characters
bleeping HELL this website is going to be the death of me

Her feet are heinous. When I had my op I was complimented on how nice my feet were 🤣🤣🤣. I have regular pedicures including polish and shape. I’m diabetic and am ashamed of myself that I got to be like it. So I’m trying really hard to do everything I can to stay well. I don’t want to have my feet chopped off as I’ve got an infection due to not taking care of them. Why does Instagram need to see her feet?
I’m so jealous, I literally have little trotters 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suspect she’s had them removed due to constant ingrown nails and infections. They remove the nail and Kill the nail bed so the nail doesn’t grow back. It leaves toes looking very unpleasant and not pretty. If she couldn’t look after her feet due to her weight and size it was probably the best thing.
But we don’t all need to see it! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is def missing one on her left foot, but the one on the right is slowly rotting away. I think it’s a combination of diabetes and wearing plastic dolly shoes without socks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve had a bit to drink and I’ve just cried laughing and needed my inhaler while explaining to my husband about Emma’s toes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The outfit reel has me crying thinking about her looking like a fruit machine from the back again 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Immas toes look like among us characters
All she’s doing by staying in bed and not moving about is cultivating a DVT but rather than do as she should do as usual she’s doing as she wants to and is thinking the compression stockings will do all the work for her!

Reactions: 17
Her cyst CANNOT have been painful. She's moaned so much about the pain since the op we would have never heard the end of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Get over yourself Emma and stop milking it. Tony stop enabling her childish moronic behaviour and tell your parents to giros some balls too.

Get those socks off and get up. Get up, get dressed and get moving. You’re three days post op for keyhole surgery. People have joints replaced or c sections and are up and about now
You’re just a lazy entitled brat who has been spoiled for too long, get up, shut up, say thank you for your op, and move on. Nobody needs to see tour disgusting feet or hear the voice we used as 7 year olds trying to blag a day off school

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Get over yourself Emma and stop milking it. Tony stop enabling her childish moronic behaviour and tell your parents to giros some balls too.

Get those socks off and get up. Get up, get dressed and get moving. You’re three days post op for keyhole surgery. People have joints replaced or c sections and are up and about now
You’re just a lazy entitled brat who has been spoiled for too long, get up, shut up, say thank you for your op, and move on. Nobody needs to see tour disgusting feet or hear the voice we used as 7 year olds trying to blag a day off school
I genuinely think someone IRL (ie Tony, his parents) needs to tell her this! Pandering to her helps nobody. She needs a reality check and a bit of tough love from someone she can't just block and cry troll about.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.