Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 she was no where near Emma, whatsoever. Surprised they gave her the surgery at that size tbh
I know she looks like Emma does now in the before picture but I think she was bigger than that when she had the surgery, but she's still lost way more than Emma between the before and after photos

Reactions: 1
Emma, no covid hasn’t gone away for two days. People were/are still wearing masks anyway, you just didn’t ‘have’ to. duck off with your covid bullshit, you’re literally the worst at sticking to the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm obese and type 2 diabetic, though I have lost a load of weight after diagnosis and I can't "reverse" it. I follow loads of WLS as I was considering it. My take is that people who have it often aren't overly big OR have curated prior photos so they didn't seem that big. AND it seems a lot more difficult than a restrictive diet and exercise with making you ill if you eat too much and trying to keep on top of nutrition.

Reactions: 3
I'm obese and type 2 diabetic, though I have lost a load of weight after diagnosis and I can't "reverse" it. I follow loads of WLS as I was considering it. My take is that people who have it often aren't overly big OR have curated prior photos so they didn't seem that big. AND it seems a lot more difficult than a restrictive diet and exercise with making you ill if you eat too much and trying to keep on top of nutrition.
Also had a look at the Tonic Surgery Instagram account and noticed how many patients lost a hell of a lot of hair along with weight!

Seems like a very extreme measure to take for someone who is a size 18/20.

Reactions: 12
Also had a look at the Tonic Surgery Instagram account and noticed how many patients lost a hell of a lot of hair along with weight!

Seems like a very extreme measure to take for someone who is a size 18/20.
NHS offer the surgery to anyone who’s BMI is over 45, and private it’s 38-40.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
NHS offer the surgery to anyone who’s BMI is over 45, and private it’s 38-40.
Even at my biggest my BMI was only 36.5 and I think Chanelle or Claire from Steps didn't look bigger than me. Emma still looks huge, bigger than I ever was! I know i probably have a weird sense of how i look, body image is hard, but WLS seemed like such hard work!

Even at my biggest my BMI was only 36.5 and I think Chanelle or Claire from Steps didn't look bigger than me. Emma still looks huge, bigger than I ever was! I know i probably have a weird sense of how i look, body image is hard, but WLS seemed like such hard work!
Apparently Claire from.steps didn't have WLS 😬

Reactions: 3
Is a crazy new fad. There's lots and lots of girls in their 20s at a size 14/16/18 having wls and paying privately. It's almost become the equivalent of a boob job. Loads of accounts on insta documenting their new lives. Many of them regain the weight as they get older or start having kids. In my opinion it should only be there for people with health problems and those who are big. Not medium or average sized 16 size women.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is a crazy new fad. There's lots and lots of girls in their 20s at a size 14/16/18 having wls and paying privately. It's almost become the equivalent of a boob job. Loads of accounts on insta documenting their new lives. Many of them regain the weight as they get older or start having kids. In my opinion it should only be there for people with health problems and those who are big. Not medium or average sized 16 size women.
I have just looked at their page, I am shocked. I assumed it was oh for people with health issues. I didn't realise you could have the surgery at the size of some of the people on their page. Some people really don't look that big.

Back on subject; Emma really has failed.

Reactions: 10
Reckon Tony posted the hamster TikTok thinking of Emma rather than hamsters? Boring ✅, no social skills ✅, loyal if you feed her ✅, only around for the food ✅ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really wanted WLS, but seeing Imma fail so miserably made me realise sometimes there isn't an "easy way out". Whatever way you lose weight it is hard work, and most of it is putting in the work on your mentality rather than the food you eat. It's just so sad how much money she wasted when she clearly had no interest in trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.