Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's from about 25 minutes but just watch it all!

One of my favourite Imma moments although gross to think about was her saying how when she went for a walk up the ward post WLS her knickers were falling down SO IT MUST HAVE WORKED.
How short is her attention span that she can’t remember what she’s ordered when it arrives?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211128-062214_Instagram.jpg

'...but the pain is bearable in comparison to the excruciating daily pain of the cyst. Feeling grateful ❤'

Fixed it for you Imma 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m doing another rewatch and my absolute highlight is the way she says “my lip is swollen, I’ve bitten it.” I think I’ve watched that bit five times in a row.
Same, same, same! "I've butten ut". I was looking for my lipbalm earlier and my boyfriend said "What's up with your lip, have you butten ut?". I don't think I've ever loved him more than I did right then. 😂

On another note, it's good to see that Imma's persevering with the "my cats are my nurses" stories. They weren't funny the first time round, but you never know, maybe the 58th attempt will be different...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's taking Emma so long? I need a mirror selfie showing off her new slinky minx Grecian Goddess figure :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who needs to show their discharge letter 😂 just say your going home or wait and say your home it’s all so dramatic all the time
Did you not get the message? It's Emma Drew INFO. That's info about Emma Drew. All the info. Too much info. Info that makes us laugh. Info that makes us despair. Info that makes us sick and info that makes us think what an absolute dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just stop for a second and put 'info' after your own name and imagine having such a warped sense of self importance that you think that every banal detail of your life is worth posting to the internet. It's mindblowingly arrogant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattle have absolutely killed me. The kippah on top of the display pictures. @Galinda and @adw2007 pictures are so perfectly placed. I love these little hats - St Patrick's day ones were hilarious too.

I know there are a few of us here. So to the fellow Jews that hate Emma Drew and everyone else - Happy Hanukkah xoxo

• Heart
Tattle have absolutely killed me. The kippah on top of the display pictures. @Galinda and @adw2007 pictures are so perfectly placed. I love these little hats - St Patrick's day ones were hilarious too.

I know there are a few of us here. So to the fellow Jews that hate Emma Drew and everyone else - Happy Hanukkah xoxo
Happy Hanukkah my lovely!!!!!! I just showed my husband the cute pictures

Reactions: 5
Craves a tuna pasta salad. Eats one that contains approx 1 CM of cucumber 😂

• Haha
The woman who goes out to 15 shops a day leading up to surgery, suddenly remembers covid is a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And Chanelle Hayes a year after WLS. I know she wasn't quite as big as Emma but not far off

Screenshot 2021-11-28 4.22.29 PM.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.