Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs to show their discharge letter šŸ˜‚ just say your going home or wait and say your home itā€™s all so dramatic all the time
Or she could just not post at all? Does she not realise that people on her page donā€™t actually really care about her? The only people in her life that do care would be capable of texting or calling as they would have her number.

Reactions: 14
Talking of Kitchen Aid what happened to the Peloton Emma? Or the home made exercise bike?
Sheā€™s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Er yes fully aware, have had one myself. But sheā€™s an ignorant bleeping idiot far far removed from reality and you know sheā€™ll see it as the easy way out and lying there having it cut out would definitely be preferable to active labour and delivery for her.
Can they even have kids though? Why were they adopting?
Sorry I was in a foul mood this morning, I didnā€™t mean to snap!

Weirdly I never asked why they wanted to adopt, I just thought it was nice that they wanted too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the siren chat has made me remember that time she complained her house was near a childrenā€™s park and the noise annoyed her šŸ„“

• Haha
All the siren chat has made me remember that time she complained her house was near a childrenā€™s park and the noise annoyed her šŸ„“
One of my favourite moments was when she moaned about the kids on the Disney CruisešŸ¤£šŸ¤£. in fact that castaway cay video is an absolute classic example of her entitled attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kids on a Disney cruise is one of my top 5 Imma moments! Along with bread, head and other classics

• Haha
  • Heart
One of my favourite moments was when she moaned about the kids on the Disney CruisešŸ¤£šŸ¤£. in fact that castaway cay video is an absolute classic example of her entitled attitude.
Someone must have it, please please put it up for me to see

Reactions: 5
Or she could just not post at all? Does she not realise that people on her page donā€™t actually really care about her? The only people in her life that do care would be capable of texting or calling as they would have her number.
Well yeah there is that but with her sheā€™s more likely to wake up and fit in that size 10 over night than actually not post šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone must have it, please please put it up for me to see
It's from about 25 minutes but just watch it all!

One of my favourite Imma moments although gross to think about was her saying how when she went for a walk up the ward post WLS her knickers were falling down SO IT MUST HAVE WORKED.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's from about 25 minutes but just watch it all!

That video is mortifying in so many ways - not only the content but the fact that they filmed it and edited it and still thought ā€˜yup this is top quality stuff for the internet!ā€™ Plus Tonyā€™s heavy breathing throughout is creepy and off putting, the filming of the entire buffet is just embarrassing and talking through every item on every plate through the meal is just pointlessā€¦but it did lead to my favourite moment of the video when Emma shows off one course, ā€œwell I ordered a Romaine wedge and Iā€™m pretty disappointed, itā€™s just a salad!ā€ What the hell was she expecting?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember this happening as she texted me, and said that a wedding had to be cancelled as they couldnā€™t dock at whatever special island it was. I remember her complaining and my husband literally was like, EMMA SOMEONE COULDNT GET MARRIED

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Talking of Kitchen Aid what happened to the Peloton Emma? Or the home made exercise bike?
Sheā€™s the gift that keeps on giving.
She couldn't take delivery of it as she was out running a 10k when they tried to deliver. She absolutely loves running, and is addicted to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Possible thread title! HDU! Immas dream come true!

Even toe knees getting sick of your excuses Emma! Try the onion bargee diet!
DBD6F503-B6CB-4694-9A0D-2D5E00200BB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.