Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a pink kitchenaid?
She clearly either never got or returned the Kitchen Aid. She mentions a K Mix here. Why would she go on about the Kitchen Aid for so long to just not have one? She’s a moron.

Reactions: 12
She clearly either never got or returned the Kitchen Aid. She mentions a K Mix here. Why would she go on about the Kitchen Aid for so long to just not have one? She’s a moron.
Yep! Must of returned it, she'd of been moaning about it not turning up otherwise

Reactions: 9
Loving all the posts on here.
I actually LOL when I saw her vids slurring & saying HDU, you could tell she was gutted.

I had a c section at 2pm & was out of bed brushing my hair at 6.30pm, albeit not the best idea but I had a very traumatic birth the first time & was so ill that the section felt a breeze in comparison & you know what, I felt something Imma will never feel, I felt lucky that I didn't need anything extra, that I wasn't losing lots of blood & terrified in agony! Imma would bloody love to have had to go to HDU, even with all the extra pressure, she is ... I can't even find an appropriate word for her

Looking at toeknees stories from yesterday, I can't believe he said all that, it seems it emotionally took its toll on him more than bloody imma! Not even a repost from her to say how grateful she is!!

I'd love love love to see what his parents think, surely they see through all this crap & they've had questions regarding her surgery & not losing weight too.

I think if toeknee got a job & got out more he could well be on a better path to happiness, i think it's still just within his reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Toeknee would be a decent chap if he got away from her and sorted himself out again.

Reactions: 15
What does Imma do for a living. Surely she can’t support her and her husband on instagram scamming? And what job can you ring up and say no thanks Im not feeling it today. I don’t follow her on Instagram as I don’t want to add to her scamminess. I just read stories on here and watch her open account stories for a laugh

Reactions: 5
What does Imma do for a living. Surely she can’t support her and her husband on instagram scamming? And what job can you ring up and say no thanks Im not feeling it today. I don’t follow her on Instagram as I don’t want to add to her scamminess. I just read stories on here and watch her open account stories for a laugh
Fiddling her dads benefits and selling all his stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the love of God, just crop your disgusting nails out of the photo, you troll.

Screenshot_2021-11-27-16-16-13-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Who needs to show their discharge letter 😂 just say your going home or wait and say your home it’s all so dramatic all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was going to say I bet she is fuming to be going home already but actually, the nurses wouldn’t put up with any of her tit and at home, she can play the poor little victim with Tony. So in hindsight, she must be rubbing her grubby hands together and be practicing her moany, in pain face as we speak

Reactions: 14
I think she never got the kitchen aid because there was a waiting list and it wouldn't have given her the instant gratification. Although ironically if she had just ordered one it probably would have been here by now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.