Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bags listed on Tony’s eBay 2 minutes left.

no bids! Surprised much! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kinda feel like this whole "look how in love with me my dog is" display is super toxic. Especially when we know shes happy to dump her at any convenience. Like you cant use her dogs clingyness as a way of showing how much she loves her but then complain about how clingy the dog is..makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What was the point of that boring story about her oranges? She didn't even get in trouble so wasn't even on topic. Silly cow

Reactions: 12
£5 bonus was taxed. Well, of course it bleeping was. Do you not know how tax works?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a strange person. Says after a weekend wallowing(doing what she always does anyway shopping and lazing around) she is getting back on it today and then not long after posts that she is reading threads on mumsnet.

Reactions: 16
Love how Imma thinks mentioning "Pumpkin Spice" in her posts makes her look young and cool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she ever talk about her type 2 diabetes? I don't recall her mentioning it. I watched her vlog about her WLS the other day and she said she chose that procedure, because it was better for people with diabetes. Surely it can't be under control she's barely lost any weight and still eats a diet high in sugar and fat

Reactions: 10
Does she ever talk about her type 2 diabetes? I don't recall her mentioning it. I watched her vlog about her WLS the other day and she said she chose that procedure, because it was better for people with diabetes. Surely it can't be under control she's barely lost any weight and still eats a diet high in sugar and fat
I'm sure not long after her WLS she said she didn't have diabetes anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't think Imma even knows what an orange is.

246928113_599995044531968_2444320907257364777_n.jpg

Imma regardless of your friend having her sofa cleaned sometime this week letting your filthy dog play all over them is disgusting and rude. Your friend will still want to sit on them.

Hope she's offered to pay for the cleaning. That's another friend she's distanced.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't think Imma even knows what an orange is.

View attachment 815763

Imma regardless of your friend having her sofa cleaned sometime this week letting your filthy dog play all over them is disgusting and rude. Your friend will still want to sit on them.

Hope she's offered to pay for the cleaning. That's another friend she's distanced.
So disrespectful to the cleaning company too to basically delibrately make them more dirty. Just put an old blanket on them

Reactions: 19
That’s not just a bit of mud, that’s a soaking wet filthy dog on her friend’s sofa. Wow.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure not long after her WLS she said she didn't have diabetes anymore!
Yes within about a fortnight she was taken off her diabetes medication, therefore 'cured' and gave up on her WLS as it did was she wanted it to do. She must be back on them now, or ignoring any check up due.

She is disgusting for allowing her dog in her friends house in that state, take her home for a bath!

• Wow
I'd be bleeping livid if my friend brought her dog around to my house in that state. I'd tell her to duck off and come back when she's bathed her. She's a grubby cow.

Reactions: 18
I kinda feel like this whole "look how in love with me my dog is" display is super toxic. Especially when we know shes happy to dump her at any convenience. Like you cant use her dogs clingyness as a way of showing how much she loves her but then complain about how clingy the dog is..makes no sense
Also, it's just utter bullshit. Imma's dog loves her more than any dog has ever loved anybody in the whole world ever. Why? Because... she comes when she's called, and she gets excited when she sees her? That's called all dogs everywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.