Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G Cup! She would know it if she was a g cup ! I’m a g cup it’s like carrying around two bowling balls on ya chest but after two kids the only comparison is basset hound ears now ! So Emma if you are a g cup my only recommendation to support yourself is scaffolding.
I hope the next thread title includes g cup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BoB isn't perfect. It thinks I should be a 42GG and a similar site has me at a 44F...I'm currently in a 40D which fits perfectly. I've done the measurement time and time again.

But yeah, not a chance being a 16 🤣 I'm guessing she's similar size to me if her BoB is that off and I vary from 18-24.

Reactions: 4
Yes, my BoB doesn't work either. It reckons I should be in a 30FF when I am happily in a 34A.

Yes, my BoB doesn't work either. It reckons I should be in a 30FF when I am happily in a 34A.
I'm glad this wasn't just me, I used it and it told me I was a 36DD (size 14) when I've been in an A cup my entire life. I think if you've got small boobs but they're quite pert it measures you as a massive cup size 😂
I don't suppose Princess Porkchop is pert though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe if she opened her eyes she’d have seen there is no chance on earth her chest could be a G cup and saved herself the hassle of a pointless purchase, a return that will get forgotten about and a declutter three months down the line! She looks flat chested here, I’m a G and never ever look flat chested!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can she even bend 90° at the waist to get the final measurement you need? Perhaps in all the shuffling she got confused and measured around the gunt instead of her titties 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to Google what a pair of G cup tits looks like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 bloody hell is she really that stupid.... sounds like a "money blogger" who's tit with figures to me. I'd put her at an A or B cup because it's clear she has no tits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she claimed to get in a size 16 pair of leggings yesterday and then posted that today. At least try and keep up with your angles Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
G Cup! She would know it if she was a g cup ! I’m a g cup it’s like carrying around two bowling balls on ya chest but after two kids the only comparison is basset hound ears now ! So Emma if you are a g cup my only recommendation to support yourself is scaffolding.
I hope the next thread title includes g cup 🤣
Tell me about it - upper back pain is a bleeping given innit? ❤

Reactions: 2
I love dogs but poppy just looks like an actual little witch.
You can tell she's had 0 training and only went to puppy school knowing she was getting a puppacino at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell she's had 0 training and only went to puppy school knowing she was getting a puppacino at the end.
Don’t forget the trip to Pets At Home for all the treats!

Reactions: 5
Just like her owner, Emma never does anything unless there is a treat at the end.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.