Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think maybe she's not been taught how to put a bra on properly. Like the whole lean over and grab and scoop your side fat etc. I bet she has enough side fat to fill a g cup. She's always out shopping she just needs to go get properly fitted

Reactions: 5
G cup my fat ass!!!!! And you have thought about the fact that if she's considering a decent bra, it's only ONE bra she's considering buying, haven't you? They both look like an absolute state. Those boots of hers need to get in the bin, and whilst she's there she can chuck tony in. Sorry to the poster who thinks he's hot. *actual shudders*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did i read that right? She's putting a sofa in her kitchen so they can "hang out" in there? Wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Imma was on tattle she’d be one of them posters on the What I Eat In A Day thread who says they only eat half a bagel all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she trying to trick DFS into giving her 10% off? She's such a cheap witch. I hope DFS see it and tell her to do one

Reactions: 16
Nothing says look at me not spending to fill the void like trying to get 10% off a £2000 sofa to replace one that doesn't need replacing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.