Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signed up to depositing £25 per month for TEN YEARS because she NEEDED £90 cash back? You've got to be having a bleeping laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

P. S. The wording of the text implies that she has already tried to explain the concept to Tony once before but he didn't get it... Bless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm sure I had a sofa in my basket for months and never got anything off dfs. Why is she waiting a measly 10% when she supposedly just got access to an account with enough cash in.

Surely this only works on fast fashion brands and not big ticket items 🙄 she's a right tight arse when it comes to things she needs

Reactions: 15
I know I sound like a broken record but how do they still manage to find so much stuff to declutter? It was just a couple of days ago that she last found stuff to declutter and now a whole load more? It just seems so gluttonous, like they must have everything they see.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I know I sound like a broken record but how do they still manage to find so much stuff to declutter? It was just a couple of days ago that she last found stuff to declutter and now a whole load more? It just seems so gluttonous, like they must have everything they see.
It's like she buys 4 bags of tat and then "declutters" 1. Rinse and repeat

STOP BUYING EVERYTHING YOU SEE, YOU BREADHEAD WADDDLER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I half watched the haul after her Disney trip yesterday, it was ridiculous the amount of tat she brought home, basically took hardly any clothes so she could fill up her suitcases with crap to return with

Reactions: 7
We did a huge clothes clear out a few weeks ago, all our drawers & wardrobes. Came away with one charity shop bag and three things for eBay. And we only do this once every couple of years. Howwww do they have so much tat!

Reactions: 6
I do see some of myself in her to be honest. I used to be a bit of a hoarder, buying things I didn't need and never using them, letting them pile up until I had a massive declutter, then I'd start the process again. For me it was because I grew up pretty poor and had to share everything I had with my many siblings. Then I met my (now ex) DH who had quite a bit of money and I could buy whatever I wanted without thinking, I went a bit mad making sure my DD had everything she could possibly want. But none of that made me happy, and eventually realised that "stuff" wasn't important. I'm quite minimalist now and rarely buy things I don't really need. If I buy new clothes, I get rid of an equal amount of old clothes that haven't been worn in a while.
I do feel a bit sorry for Emma, I don't think she will ever truly get to that point. She's so entrenched in buying to fill a void, she gets that brief high, then crashes down again, feels depressed, then goes shopping to make her happy again...so the cycle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We did a huge clothes clear out a few weeks ago, all our drawers & wardrobes. Came away with one charity shop bag and three things for eBay. And we only do this once every couple of years. Howwww do they have so much tat!
I declutter probably one or twice a year and I do get rid of quite a bit, but I am fully aware I shop a lot. I think they buy things with the idea of starting a new hobby, slimming down then they fail and declutter. Its an awful cycle and it won't be helping either of them.

Last year I realised and I am actively educing my shopping, its done wonders.

Reactions: 10
I do see some of myself in her to be honest. I used to be a bit of a hoarder, buying things I didn't need and never using them, letting them pile up until I had a massive declutter, then I'd start the process again. For me it was because I grew up pretty poor and had to share everything I had with my many siblings. Then I met my (now ex) DH who had quite a bit of money and I could buy whatever I wanted without thinking, I went a bit mad making sure my DD had everything she could possibly want. But none of that made me happy, and eventually realised that "stuff" wasn't important. I'm quite minimalist now and rarely buy things I don't really need. If I buy new clothes, I get rid of an equal amount of old clothes that haven't been worn in a while.
I do feel a bit sorry for Emma, I don't think she will ever truly get to that point. She's so entrenched in buying to fill a void, she gets that brief high, then crashes down again, feels depressed, then goes shopping to make her happy again...so the cycle continues.
Lots of us see aspects of ourselves in Emma I think, the annoyance comes from the fact that, like you, we have to work on our tit on top of dealing with all the other things in her life while Emma has the time, money and resources to get all the help she needs without having to fit it around caring/working/kids and yet... Doesn't. I personally find it hard to feel sorry for someone who is essentially choosing to stay where she is while whinging about how hard she has it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Last year I realised and I am actively educing my shopping, its done wonders.
This is me down to a T. The last big thing I bought for myself was my Cricut (before Emma got her grubby gunt on one!) and I went a bit mad buying all the vinyl and accessories for it, so I'm not buying more until I need to, and I actually feel quite liberated by it.

Reactions: 5
I just came to say the same 😅
Anyone know who's blog is meant to be copying hers?
That Reinventing Neesha's blog looks pretty similar but I thought they were chummy as she often shares Emma's courses, but then again, is anyone ever truly a friend of Emma's?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.