Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it's just utter bullshit. Imma's dog loves her more than any dog has ever loved anybody in the whole world ever. Why? Because... she comes when she's called, and she gets excited when she sees her? That's called all dogs everywhere.
Not to mention she gets treats, puppacinos and toys everytime she's with her

Reactions: 8
diabetes isn't something you can cure. Now she has it, she will always have it, people can be managing it or not managing it. She will still have to have annual tests. The problem with diabetes is it slowly eats away at you, so even if she thinks she's fine if she's not managing it, she is still young and if she doesn't get on top of it now she will end up losing eyesight, limbs etc. The way she puts an outfit together I'd already be questioning her eyesight..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just been catching up so have a few comments that relate to older comments now, sorry about that 🙈

“My body was made for autumn clothes” 😂 That body wasn’t made for ANY clothes from what I’ve seen but whatever delusions help you sleep at night love.

I’m sure she was selling bras on eBay and the cup vs band size was absolutely ridiculous. There’s no way she’s a GG, I’m a DD and have far more chest than her, but again whatever delusions help her sleep at night. I still think she’s the oddest shape I’ve ever seen, all my plus size friends have huge tits that they dress to accentuate and look bleeping fabulous too, she’s literally the only flat chested a cupped barrel shaped person I’ve ever encountered, tragic for her.

Finally, if an adoption agency, the PROFESSIONALS deem you unfit for motherhood and reject your application it’s probably best to take that as a sign not to go ahead and try for your own biological child, stick to the dog you can barely look after.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve just been catching up so have a few comments that relate to older comments now, sorry about that 🙈

“My body was made for autumn clothes” 😂 That body wasn’t made for ANY clothes from what I’ve seen but whatever delusions help you sleep at night love.

I’m sure she was selling bras on eBay and the cup vs band size was absolutely ridiculous. There’s no way she’s a GG, I’m a DD and have far more chest than her, but again whatever delusions help her sleep at night. I still think she’s the oddest shape I’ve ever seen, all my plus size friends have huge tits that they dress to accentuate and look bleeping fabulous too, she’s literally the only flat chested a cupped barrel shaped person I’ve ever encountered, tragic for her.

Finally, if an adoption agency, the PROFESSIONALS deem you unfit for motherhood and reject your application it’s probably best to take that as a sign not to go ahead and try for your own biological child, stick to the dog you can barely look after.
When did the adoption thing happen? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think the adoption thing was one of the factors that made her opt for weight loss surgery as one of the reasons she was rejected was her size.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think Imma even knows what an orange is.

View attachment 815763

Imma regardless of your friend having her sofa cleaned sometime this week letting your filthy dog play all over them is disgusting and rude. Your friend will still want to sit on them.

Hope she's offered to pay for the cleaning. That's another friend she's distanced.
That’s beyond rude! That said if that was my friend/dog I wouldn’t have let the dog in my house in that state!

Reactions: 5
This weird smirky sarcastic face she does makes me want to smash her teeth in a bit more. So not eating at your desk then Emma, that’s it. No eating at your desk which isn’t an horrific ask really is it? Not that you were ever eating oranges unless they were Terry’s
Eating at your desk is gross oh and btw Imma water/juice and keyboards don’t mix🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

She dragged that orange story out as long as she could knowing it was boring as duck
I was waiting patiently for the punch line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her entire books to read 'asap' were talked about 3 years ago (and more) as ' mover and shaker' books. Her whole tbr pile could be free from the library (in digital format so no fines) . Notice anything on an award list got tossed in the charity pile. Yeah Emma you're such an amazing book reviewer 🙄
(To clarify read wtf you want peeps , I'm a Librarian and bleeping love people owning their reading loves and passions but Emma makes out she's a bleeping doyenne bookstagrammer and she literally reads the same book over and over)
Honestly just waiting for her ' on trend' Flossing tiktok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
diabetes isn't something you can cure. Now she has it, she will always have it, people can be managing it or not managing it. She will still have to have annual tests. The problem with diabetes is it slowly eats away at you, so even if she thinks she's fine if she's not managing it, she is still young and if she doesn't get on top of it now she will end up losing eyesight, limbs etc. The way she puts an outfit together I'd already be questioning her eyesight..
And apparently already has little sensation in her feet.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Idk if this is one of those situations where this only gives me the ick because it's Emma, but it looks from her hair that she has been in the shower and then has gotten straight back into bed with the dog??? Wtf

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.