Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a 16 and I’m a 34FF HOW can she think she’s anywhere near a 16??
I'm a 14/16 and a 34ff too, it's actually a bit loose around the band. No way is she a 16 and 42 band.
If she read the bob website/page she'd know m&s skip sizes so aren't accurate.

Reactions: 5
The calculator would of flagged that her measurements and band didn't match up. I'm glad she's finally looking at getting a decent bra, she must be reading a few threads behind 😂👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m another who is a size 16 and a 34/36GG. She needs to go and be professionally fitted not in M&S but by a proper fitter. where they will check the fit of a bra for her too. I know some people swear by boob or bust but that kind of measuring never worked for me and due to her unusual proportions she needs someone to advise her.

As for that awful pink coat, it’s like a primary school childs coat. Why can’t she buy a decent smart coat? She is an adult woman. She doesn’t do outdoor activities that need a practical coat,

Reactions: 14
I did the calculator she mentioned and it said I'm a 40H. I'm a size 18..

Reactions: 3
Sorry me again. How does she still have so much stuff to get rid of? I just don’t understand how it’s possible to be constantly finding piles of things to declutter.

Reactions: 14
Dying at her thinking she could fill that big a cup and combined with a large back size that's some volume! But we all know she has problems with portion control.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a 42G (although i'm losing weight so the bands on my bras are getting looser) and a size 20/22. There's no way I'd fit into a size 16 top at the moment with a 42 band size. She's bleeping deluded.

Reactions: 12
I'm a size 18, although my clothes can be anything from a 16-20 depending on shop and style (Jersey tshirt - Size 16, Jeans - size 18, blouse with button front - size 20 for example) And wear a 38G. Just did that calculator and it said 38GG,

How can she be spilling out of the back of a 42 bra and still be a size 16, its just bonkers?!

Reactions: 8
I love how she thought she'd gone from a B cup to a G cup after WLS and didn't even question it. Even though she's lost soo much weight that she's down to a 16 from a 28

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how she thought she'd gone from a B cup to a G cup after WLS and didn't even question it. Even though she's lost soo much weight that she's down to a 16 from a 28
The only thing she needs a g cup for is her gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has clearly done the boob and bust measurements very wrong. I'm a 42g and a size 20/22 on top and have huge boobs. She has tiny tits 😂

Reactions: 11
It'll prob be from her leaning measurement, her boobs are down by her waist. Doubt she's measured correctly though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has clearly done the boob and bust measurements very wrong. I'm a 42g and a size 20/22 on top and have huge boobs. She has tiny tits 😂
I am the same it’s actually made me feel quite self conscious all of sudden. Not that I normally like the way I look anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.